Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumbest thing your other half has said?
Dumbest thing your other half has said?
Unbelievable!

Swapped over my old (bigger than hers) computer monitor as I bought myself and even bigger one! (35" gaming monitor).
(She only needs it for solitaire anyway)...

Anyway, she just turned her computer on to play some solitaire and being a new monitor, Windows must have realigned her desktop icons into 2 ordered columns...

She just said to me just now because she couldn't find her solitaire icon:

"With your monitor you gave me, I've got all YOUR icons now , not mine!"

That's why I love her dearly ...she makes me laugh, albeit for all the wrong reasons! hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Dumbest thing your other half has said?
Oh my... what hasn't my other half said that wasn't dumb?

Maybe I should screen shot his texts so you all can see that I have to learn to translate "Robinese".
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
"Can't you cut down a little bit on the Hamshanking?! You're giving my blisters!" - Hammy's right hand
'I do.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
When you think about it, it really does not cost as much as it says.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 3, 2018 at 6:07 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 'I do.'

Boru

Dis. Cool
Her: Why does this keep happening to me?

Me: Because you keep doing it. (hello dog house)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They said, "Anthony, you gotta quit drinking." Gawdzilla Sama 5 775 March 28, 2023 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Yule, Christmas & other holidays Fake Messiah 110 7509 December 26, 2022 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  I would like to share the 2 and a half rules of comedy 😁 HankMoody316 11 1608 November 6, 2022 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Having fun at other people's expense. onlinebiker 21 1128 June 11, 2021 at 1:41 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Pre-owned cars - and other verbal gymnastics. onlinebiker 8 802 December 29, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Some other people get vindicated after being smeared by media Fake Messiah 0 397 January 25, 2019 at 8:32 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Worst thing to say if you as a Christian Fake Messiah 4 544 October 15, 2018 at 3:51 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
Wink Stereotype other countries ignoramus 41 3390 May 24, 2018 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  How Christians See Each Other Neo-Scholastic 5 820 September 19, 2017 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Theme Songs For Yourself or Other AF Members The Valkyrie 53 10092 September 11, 2016 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet