Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posture matters
Posture matters
Think of all your friends, relatives and acquaintances. How many of them will be suffering from a back pain? Most probably 70 percent of them would have suffered back pain at least for once in their life time. Such is the prevalence of the disease that you may not see many being spared from it.

Doctors mainly attribute the reason to the posture of the individual. Just check out the furniture in your visiting room. There may be couches, recliners, mattresses etc with a great degree of softness and comfort to lure you. But they may not be designed to facilitate the right posture of those sitting and resting on them. Hence, these pieces of furniture may cause extra pressure on your muscles and discs, leading to a chronic back pain.

Back pain may be just a signal of weakness of the pelvic muscles or the damaged spinal disc and it is always good to consult a doctor before going for self-medication. There are specific exercises that the doctors recommend for regaining the strength. Back pain ayurvedic treatment has brought out amazing results in many. The Ayurveda practitioners usually suggest a combination of Ayurveda and yoga and the yoga part of the treatment will help you keep a good posture and mitigate the pain.
RE: Posture matters
Trying to sell services on here... Really???

Cunt
Yes, but he has a point.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Doesn't justify it.

I have good posture, yet I sit on some stairs on my laptop so I can steal my neighbours internet... It isn't comfortable and can't be good for me, but my posture remains decent.

Leo wins.
Cunt
I don't know how we're really used to stand, like. I generally stand upright when on me feet, and when sitting, yeah, I sit almost always either cross legged, or my legs curled like the way the japs also sit, but with some differences...
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(November 21, 2011 at 12:03 pm)frankiej Wrote: Doesn't justify it.

I have good posture, yet I sit on some stairs on my laptop so I can steal my neighbours internet... It isn't comfortable and can't be good for me, but my posture remains decent.

Leo wins.

You dont live near me do you? My internet use spiked unexpectedly last month according to talktalk.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Haha, I doubt I do Tongue

I'm sure I would have noticed if my neighbour was you... I know him quite well, because I teach him guitar.

Also, he is a Christian.
Cunt
A customer complained once to us that his internet connection at home was so slow, and if I could check out his home network for him. As it turned out there were 28 computers accessing his wireless connection as I was checking it.

Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I read somewhere that people who don't hold in farts have the best posture.

(November 21, 2011 at 12:03 pm)frankiej Wrote: I sit on some stairs on my laptop so I can steal my neighbours internet

You are so going to hell.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think historical accuracy matters much in modern entertainment Woah0 30 1714 September 20, 2022 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Woah0
  Pore posture. Gawdzilla Sama 7 289 September 8, 2018 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Truth or Love?.. What Matters to you Most? Salacious B. Crumb 51 8720 August 5, 2015 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho