Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All
Hello All
Hi there.

New to the forums and just wanted to say hello. thank you to the hosts of this forum, Im excited to delve into the past post and hopefully have some good discussions.

I am a born again realist. I was raised loosly christian, attended sunday school in a congregational church. As a child my brother and I always hated going to church and fought my mom on going all the time. it didnt take long for her to stop making us go. I have looked into various different religions, and got confirmed into the christian faith only because my mother promiced never to bug me about going to church again if I did get confirmed.

I over all just think beleif in a higher power is childish and done out of fear. I love debating religion with people and look forward to getting to know the members here.
RE: Hello All
Hello, CC.

Welcome to AF.

Home of the Enlightened (...well mostly)
[Image: Evolution.png]

I'm not enlightened. World's fucking strange to me.

Welcome from someone who doesn't know it all.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Banned for not knowing everything, banned twice for admitting it....fuck, wrong thread.

Welcome aboard btw CC.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Ok, I litearlly LOL at that, Rhythm.

Welcome to the forums, CC! Where are you from?
Banned for mentioning LoL when Rhythm wants me to play LoL because I am not playing LoL so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woySeSNBL3o

And yeah... welcome again.

As you can tell... I am our resident crazy.

I even take medicine for it, and look where that gets me: Bigger breasts and fatter butt.
(November 28, 2011 at 1:00 am)Vaeolet Lilly Blossom Wrote: As you can tell... I am our resident crazy.

You're not the resident crazy, you're just the resident goofball.Smile

The real crazies seem normal on the outside because they have assimilated into the norm, just waiting for the chance to unleash the demon within, and show the world true terror.

That reminds me I haven't taken my meds...

Welcome new guy!
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Faith No More Wrote:You're not the resident crazy, you're just the resident goofball.

The only reason you think this is this: I've been lazy.

Don't make me try harder Wink
Tryhard Morg got pwned at mid by bots.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello to all SimpleCaveman 52 3215 November 29, 2023 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: SimpleCaveman
  Hello y'all BillieBobbie 3 700 January 18, 2023 at 1:17 am
Last Post: Objectivist
  Twitter refugee, hello all Dizzyagain 27 1748 October 20, 2020 at 7:32 pm
Last Post: Dizzyagain
  Hello All! Smedders 11 708 December 29, 2019 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Hello all Bmanne 23 2915 December 12, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: sebaslopez
  Hello All Mark Alien 24 2598 August 7, 2019 at 11:25 am
Last Post: veoli
  Hello all ohio_drg 13 1284 September 28, 2018 at 7:08 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hi all - new here is all.... val5662 15 2105 March 18, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Hello all I am new at the forums blackstar 15 3274 October 21, 2015 at 4:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello all ! webrn 32 4066 October 18, 2015 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Losty