Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 8:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The next possible American President
The next possible American President
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr2slfo3z...uGOhVVP19c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDSNausjp...re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1fU5Tvqi...re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twVinyvOQ...re=related
RE: The next possible American President
I'm against it 100%

It just can't happen! Are people really that stupid to vote for someone who stands firmly against their own interests? I know the answer to that question. Just venting.

The scary bit about all this, is that Newt could become the next president of the United States of America.

I do have to ask the following question what is wrong with a large slice of the American public?
undefined
(December 4, 2011 at 8:04 am)Justtristo Wrote: The scary bit about all this, is that Newt could become the next president of the United States of America.

I do have to ask the following question what is wrong with a large slice of the American public?

After pondering this for a short while, I have to offend many members here by telling you that American's in general are selfish, ignorant and immensely gullible, proof of this is the 2004 Bush re-election. Newt Gingrich would be laughed at in every country in Europe except Italy, as would all the Republican nominee's with the probable exception of John Huntsman, who'd just be laughed at for being a Mormon. I think the whole world has a nervous laugh when it comes to the US Presidential elections.

Don't take it personally American pals, but your country is filled with nutters.
(December 4, 2011 at 8:35 am)5thHorseman Wrote: After pondering this for a short while, I have to offend many members here by telling you that American's in general are selfish, ignorant and immensely gullible

Wait, who's ignorant?
Republicans
(December 4, 2011 at 8:35 am)5thHorseman Wrote: After pondering this for a short while, I have to offend many members here by telling you that American's in general are selfish, ignorant and immensely gullible, proof of this is the 2004 Bush re-election. Newt Gingrich would be laughed at in every country in Europe except Italy, as would all the Republican nominee's with the probable exception of John Huntsman, who'd just be laughed at for being a Mormon. I think the whole world has a nervous laugh when it comes to the US Presidential elections.

Don't take it personally American pals, but your country is filled with nutters.

I dont think its americans in general, but the resonable ones do seem to be out numbered by the batshit crazies.
I guess thats what you get when the original breeding stock was fanatical religious believers.
just another example of evolution in action.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washing...in-in-2012
Trying to update my sig ...
(December 4, 2011 at 9:02 am)5thHorseman Wrote: Republicans

Thanks for the clarification. Thought you said 'Americans in general', but no, that would be an absurd thing to say. I know you're better than that.
Apologies, I worded it in quite possibly the worst way possible :S

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 889 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1571 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Kuchma, the president of Ukraine Interaktive 5 887 June 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Why do we hate the American military institution? WinterHold 16 876 November 23, 2021 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Is peaceful revolution possible? Macoleco 27 1552 October 7, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1487 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1754 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 25266 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Which Trump will be next on the ticket? Fake Messiah 13 819 January 22, 2021 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: brewer
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 5196 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye