Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Saves!
Jesus Saves!

Because he is a cheapskate:

[Image: Jesussaves.jpg]
RE: Jesus Saves!
What a dick!

That is horrible.. Sad
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
Jesus saves alright ... saves his money for rich politicians and tel-evangelists.

Can't save all that money if you're giving it away to just any old waiter.
[Image: Evolution.png]

That's as good as theft... tips are payment for service.... service is NOT free, regardless of what some cheapskates would like you to believe. This idiot just stole their dinner service, essentially... and tried to act like they didn't by putting down FAKE money... regardless of the horrible preachy message, this is totally unacceptable unless the service was so terrible that it was of no value to them. Also offensive is the fact that they likely didn't take into account whether or not the server was already a bible thumper... </rant>
I'm sorry, but not tipping is not close to theft. Quite often I don't tip... Usually, because they try to be too happy and helpful. They have a shitty job and I want it to show, that way I can get some decent conversation from them Tongue

I often just don't have spare money to tip. Also, I don't know what it is like in America, but over here people can make a living without tips...And tipping isn't as big a deal here... People don't give a shit.

That being said, no tip would be better than that bullshit that he left. The thing that I don't like is that he was spreading his filth, not that he didn't actually tip.
Cunt
I've actually seen that before, but done with a $50. Having been a waitress before (although we don't rely on tips here in Aus) I can't tell you how much that makes my blood boil!! Don't want to leave a tip? Don't. But don't trick people - especially if, as helmespc said, they may already share your faith. Way to screw one of your own!

Some people are such dickwads.
The old "pray the magic prayer to get saved" trick. Smooth.
"We had a kettle; we let it leak:
Our not repairing made it worse.
We haven't had any tea for a week...
The bottom is out of the Universe."
Rudyard Kipling

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SCIENCE SAVES! SpecUVdust 7 1788 December 17, 2012 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: SpecUVdust
  Jesus saves... Rhizomorph13 5 1686 August 2, 2010 at 6:09 am
Last Post: Loki_999
  Jesus is trying to tell me something; what is it Jesus? TruthWorthy 32 13157 February 5, 2010 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Dotard