Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 11:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus is trying to tell me something; what is it Jesus?
Jesus is trying to tell me something; what is it Jesus?
I think Jesus was trying to tell me something today. I was minding my own business, just thinking about existential matters the way I do when I think another thought came into my head (I think it was Jesus). It wasn't my own thought but something external, I could tell it was Jesus because I can easily recognise my own thoughts.
I'm going to disclose what he told me, even though he swore me to secrecy. "Kill people who are overly religious, you need to stab them with sharpened up wooden crucifixes through the heart. You've got to stake them through the heart like vampires".
So I said "Oh! Ok, is there anything else?" He said, "Yeah, one thing. You're sworn to secrecy, let no one hear of our conversation".
I naturally thought this was weird so I logged into AF to let you guys know that Jesus does try to communicate with us but he can only reach those who are willing to listen. See, you've got to pay attention to what the little voice inside your head is telling you.

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this little voice inside their heads and not known/known that it was someone cool like Jesus . . . If so, what did you hear?
Coming soon: Banner image-link to new anti-islam forum.
RE: Jesus is trying to tell me something; what is it Jesus?
But it's no longer secret.

The Jesus in my head said to say you're doomed.
He also said to say hi to your mum.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(January 26, 2010 at 3:26 am)Zen Badger Wrote: But it's no longer secret.

The Jesus in my head said you're doomed.
He also said to say hi to your mum.
So how will she get the message if you're doomed?
Coming soon: Banner image-link to new anti-islam forum.
Presumably via SMS
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Oh... I have that little voice occasionally Smile

I call him Steve Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Don't worry. 7 out of 10 voices tell me not to shoot you.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(January 26, 2010 at 4:48 am)leo-rcc Wrote: Don't worry. 7 out of 10 voices tell me not to shoot you.

And are those 7.... by any chance.... named Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, and Dopey? Wink
Now its six.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
And do the other 4 want you to shoot me? Big Grin

It's hunting season? I'm game Smile
That's a LOT of Jesus's in your head.

Have you thought of adding an extra bedroom to the side of your skull?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theists, tell me, an atheist, why your God has neglected to show himself to me? ignoramus 75 24763 March 5, 2021 at 6:49 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Someone should tell these people Buddha never existed Vincenzo Vinny G. 14 4574 March 5, 2021 at 6:44 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  trying to adopt an amoral worldview bonbonbaron 46 3589 January 26, 2021 at 12:23 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  Why did my mom tell me that feelings are enough to have religion? Der/die AtheistIn 11 1336 April 2, 2019 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  How to tell if a religion is B.S. onlinebiker 43 5408 November 25, 2018 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  It's not religion..believe me. It's something else WinterHold 49 6958 November 15, 2018 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Came across something on YouTube and had a very immature thought GODZILLA 20 2856 October 5, 2018 at 9:30 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Post your favorite examples of religion trying to be "cool" Bunburryist 6 1097 August 22, 2016 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
Information You must seek something else, or something is seriously wrong with you WinterHold 23 3372 August 7, 2016 at 7:52 am
Last Post: chimp3
  So, this is something upon which I was reflecting Foxaèr 12 2639 June 2, 2016 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: KevinM1