Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 26, 2024, 8:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I am availible to answer some questions
RE: I am availible to answer some questions
(March 7, 2014 at 4:22 pm)Miss Meng Wrote:
(March 7, 2014 at 4:19 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: I believe I was seeking actual proof, of which has become apparent you cannot offer.

Proof. I see that word bandied about all too often. Unlike you I am not cocksure of things.

Demonstrable evidence would go a long way with us. Do you have any?
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
Re: RE: I am availible to answer some questions
Thank you for you reply.

One little thing, though.

(March 7, 2014 at 2:45 pm)Miss Meng Wrote:
Quote:When Jesus died, just how many zombies rose from their grave?

Jesus was never a zombie, His rebirth is apart from anything that is "zombie-ish".
I was actually referring to Matthew 27:52-53 here. Care to have a look?
Nora, what have you done!? Panic
(March 7, 2014 at 10:14 am)Miss Meng Wrote: I have decided to come here to put a few people straight and correct them regarding there faith. I understand alot of people here have turned there back on our Heavenly Father, are angry or upset with Him but with perhaps some guidance I can turn things around. Rest assured He is willing to forgive as He is a kind and beautiful creator.

I am open to questions and will do my best to answer them.

Thank you kindly and God bless you in this life and the next.

~ Miss Meng

I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this post. Oh well, I'll stick with laughing, much more fun and as healthier Big Grin
(March 7, 2014 at 2:08 pm)Miss Meng Wrote:
(March 7, 2014 at 11:04 am)Napoléon Wrote: That would require believing in him in the first place.

Everybody has the Lord Jesus Christ within.

~ Miss Meng

Bullshit. I'm the pitcher, he's the catcher.
(March 7, 2014 at 4:22 pm)Miss Meng Wrote: Proof. I see that word bandied about all too often. Unlike you I am not cocksure of things.
Nice, it took only ~25 posts to go from "I have decided to come here to put a few people straight" to "I am not cocksure of things."
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
[Image: 29624-Matrix-Architect-meme-aukG.jpeg]
(March 7, 2014 at 3:32 pm)Miss Meng Wrote:
Quote:Miss Meng, as others have noted, your whole demeanor seems to be based on a faulty understanding of atheists.

No, I understand perfectly that you choose not to believe in Him.

It's ignorant statements like this which lead people to believe you don't know what you're talking about with regards to atheists and atheism.

I suggest you review the following thread for some representative examples of the actual thinking of atheists on such questions.

(March 5, 2014 at 5:58 pm)Bad Wolf Wrote: I can't help believing what I believe. Its how my mind works. And so I don't make any choices on my beliefs, if I don't believe something, I can't help it.

http://atheistforums.org/thread-24444.html

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Miss Ming, I have a question for you.

Are you saying that all views of life and religion lead to Jesus Christ?
As a Christian, I find the bible indicating the opposite. That the Messiah is outside ourselves, knocking (see Revelation - letters to the Churches) and we must open the "Door".
(March 7, 2014 at 6:18 pm)professor Wrote: Miss Ming, I have a question for you.

Are you saying that all views of life and religion lead to Jesus Christ?
As a Christian, I find the bible indicating the opposite. That the Messiah is outside ourselves, knocking (see Revelation - letters to the Churches) and we must open the "Door".

These are all false religions/gods.

~ Miss M

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is not the answer Foxaèr 47 5284 October 31, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Drich
  10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer Foxaèr 431 128259 August 12, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Our theists of all labels please answer.... Brian37 92 12482 April 25, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Brian37
  I've never gotten a good answer to.... Brian37 23 5775 October 23, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The Consistent Asshole Answer to Every Problem Minimalist 3 1864 June 17, 2016 at 9:37 am
Last Post: tacebotedo
  Share Your Untestimony: Prayers that God didn't Answer Rhondazvous 81 21636 November 3, 2015 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  The Answer is - The Greeks Minimalist 16 3272 January 27, 2015 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Questions to answer polar bear 20 3574 October 26, 2014 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Losty
  possible answer to why you should believe jeroenymo 65 11723 October 23, 2014 at 10:22 am
Last Post: vorlon13
Information FOR THE Atheist/Anti-Muslim/Non-Muslim, A Muslim ( Me) is going to answer you kahmed123 47 8569 October 8, 2014 at 8:37 am
Last Post: bladevalant546