Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Answer is - The Greeks
The Answer is - The Greeks
[Image: 815c896076540132bac7005056a9545d]
RE: The Answer is - The Greeks
:ROFLOL:
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I read that the very first currency was the Mark. I think god gave it to Cain, or something.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Heh, god.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
the Phoenicians invented metal money, which they first formed into iron half-rings that looked like a pair of bull’s horns. (heavily mistaken for bracelets)
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(January 27, 2015 at 11:15 am)robvalue Wrote: I read that the very first currency was the Mark. I think god gave it to Cain, or something.

The first currency was bullshit. God was very generous with it.
Did he remember to make the bulls first? He's not always very concerned with continuity.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 27, 2015 at 2:09 pm)robvalue Wrote: Did he remember to make the bulls first? He's not always very concerned with continuity.

"And on the third day, he put the bull to the shit and he saw that it was good"
Imagine god's surprise when people immediately set out worshipping the bull instead. Makes perfect cents now. Wink
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
If it's true, it's only metaphorically true. It takes property/stuff to make property/stuff. Money is just a very, very, convenient way of exchanging stuff/property.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is not the answer Foxaèr 47 5146 October 31, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Drich
  10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer Foxaèr 431 125984 August 12, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Our theists of all labels please answer.... Brian37 92 12246 April 25, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Brian37
  I've never gotten a good answer to.... Brian37 23 5673 October 23, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The Consistent Asshole Answer to Every Problem Minimalist 3 1841 June 17, 2016 at 9:37 am
Last Post: tacebotedo
  Share Your Untestimony: Prayers that God didn't Answer Rhondazvous 81 21199 November 3, 2015 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Questions to answer polar bear 20 3544 October 26, 2014 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Losty
  possible answer to why you should believe jeroenymo 65 11520 October 23, 2014 at 10:22 am
Last Post: vorlon13
Information FOR THE Atheist/Anti-Muslim/Non-Muslim, A Muslim ( Me) is going to answer you kahmed123 47 8393 October 8, 2014 at 8:37 am
Last Post: bladevalant546
  I am availible to answer some questions Miss Meng 264 42811 July 16, 2014 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Umberto