Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 9:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone help me? I'm trying to open my mind to new ideas about Refugees
RE: Can someone help me? I'm trying to open my mind to new ideas about Refugees
(November 29, 2015 at 7:21 am)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote: I keep coming back because I like having a place to discuss stuff. I usually spend my time talking on other forums, very immature places where there's isn't really any level of respect. As far as I see it, I like this board and it's better than most boards I've visited. I can't decide if I want to make a statement that I do care, or I don't care that you'd rather call me a chew toy. On one hand it makes me not care about you, it makes me value your opinion way less than if you'd just be respectful.

Some of your responses just in this thread:

Do you not think this goes both ways? Do you think people should respond with "I fucking hate you so much I wish you were dead!!" with "Oh, thank you, dear!"?

Dude, you seem to not have much power of self assessment. You are screaming hatred around this forum and wondering why people are writing you off as a madman. I am perfectly willing to treat you with kindness, I am just not going to waste it on a person who has proven over and over again to have little to no ability to regulate emotions. We only get what you put out. Show me something different, and I'll treat you like every other person here.

(November 29, 2015 at 7:21 am)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote:
(November 29, 2015 at 12:55 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Take your lithium, and please hurry back! You'll be so missed.

lol derp. No you didn't.
I do not have Bi Polar Disorder. I would appreciate if you ceased this "lithium" thing.

Consider it ceased. It was a tongue in cheek remark, I don't know you from Adam. You seem a bit manic to me. That wasn't a prescription, but more a commentary on your behavior.

(November 29, 2015 at 7:21 am)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote: I think you're in a horrible position as moderator, people who are moderators shouldn't be in power just to throw it around.

I'll let my record as a moderator speak for itself. Might I ask, how have I thrown my power around? I'll consider it constructive criticism.

(November 29, 2015 at 7:21 am)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote: You should feel ashamed of yourself.

And yet I don't...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone help me? I'm trying to open my mind to new ideas about Refugees - by SteelCurtain - November 29, 2015 at 11:15 am
RE:I'm so sorry - by Pizza - November 29, 2015 at 1:54 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Open Discussion on Russian Identity Leonardo17 10 1169 December 4, 2023 at 11:54 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are conservatives in this country trying to turn 'Murica into Nazi Germany? Foxaèr 11 1509 May 6, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are Christians trying to turn US into a theocracy? Fake Messiah 11 843 October 8, 2020 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  An Open Letter to Congress Secular Elf 14 1055 March 4, 2020 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Open borders onlinebiker 263 16138 August 14, 2019 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Someone Explain This 'Shutdown' to Me? Jade-Green Stone 62 5775 January 22, 2019 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Stop trying to reason with Trump supporters GODZILLA 21 2538 January 20, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Going to a Protest and I Need Sign Ideas Seraphina 8 827 June 26, 2018 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Can someone please explain the difference? Losty 12 1275 June 26, 2018 at 12:51 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The WLB Just Can't Help Himself Minimalist 6 1031 June 9, 2018 at 5:03 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb