Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 12:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
"Homosexuality is a choice" and its paradox
RE: "Homosexuality is a choice" and its paradox
(August 22, 2013 at 12:09 am)Godschild Wrote:
(August 21, 2013 at 8:03 pm)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote: @GC, I called you ignorant. That's a statement of fact. That's because you keep claiming homosexuality is unnatural, that's an incorrect statement. You can think I'm stupid all you like, that's just your opinion and honestly, I don't value it. Show me proof that it's unnatural, ooops, you can't. And anyone who owns a computer and has access to google knows I'm right and you're wrong.

All you have said it's natural, it's natural you've given no reason why. Everyone else has said it's natural, well if it's natural BWS have you given it a try and where is your reasons, I've seen none from anyone. Genkaus wanted scriptures so I gave them and then ignored them, someone said the NT doesn't address this and BWS says that the Bible doesn't call it unnatural. Well those verses came from the NT and those verses deal with why I would vote against homosexual marriage. None of you bothered to read what I posted, so you see 'pineapple' it's not me who's ignorant. It is the bunch of you who demand something from me yet will not even take the time to read what I posted and you all call yourselves the smart ones, to me it appears you are the arrogant ones who will not look at the other side.

Smile GC

Oh wow, of all the posts, you picked mine to reply to. What a fucking honour. Okay, here's the wiki page on evolution and sexual orientation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and...rientation (scroll down to sexual orientation and evolution)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_...in_animals (homosexuality in animals)

It's natural because it happens in nature and bonus point: it is explained by evolution. Before you complain about wiki as a source, I could recommend you books but you've been avoiding evolution books for so long wiki would be like the kiddie pool.

I don't care what your bible says, you claimed you held this view before you were a Christian, so it seems irrelevant what the bible says. No, you're arrogant for having learned NOTHING about homosexuality at all and claiming to know it's unnatural. That's not even arrogance that's just dishonesty, which is even worse. You haven't produce a shred of evidence for why gays are unnatural but go around spouting nonsense about a stance that's well supported by multiple branches of biology. How about you doing the work scientists did, why don't you go find evidence and publish your papers? Oh right, because of the great big conspiracy. Creationists are such crybabies. The electron transport chain was such a novel idea that when it was first suggested most scientists outright rejected it, but now it's mainstream biology. Evolution was rejected when it was first brought up, now it's mainstream too. See, god may not be on our side, but at least we get shit done.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Homosexuality is a choice" and its paradox - by Cato - August 8, 2013 at 1:53 am
RE: "Homosexuality is a choice" and its paradox - by Foxaèr - August 16, 2013 at 12:27 am
RE: "Homosexuality is a choice" and its paradox - by Cato - August 20, 2013 at 12:11 am
RE: "Homosexuality is a choice" and its paradox - by genkaus - August 19, 2013 at 11:03 pm
RE: "Homosexuality is a choice" and its paradox - by genkaus - August 20, 2013 at 12:49 am
RE: "Homosexuality is a choice" and its paradox - by Foxaèr - August 20, 2013 at 12:29 pm
RE: "Homosexuality is a choice" and its paradox - by Tonus - August 21, 2013 at 8:39 pm
RE: "Homosexuality is a choice" and its paradox - by Foxaèr - August 20, 2013 at 11:29 am
RE: "Homosexuality is a choice" and its paradox - by pineapplebunnybounce - August 22, 2013 at 1:57 am
RE: "Homosexuality is a choice" and its paradox - by Tonus - August 23, 2013 at 8:26 am
RE: "Homosexuality is a choice" and its paradox - by Cato - August 24, 2013 at 12:50 am
RE: "Homosexuality is a choice" and its paradox - by genkaus - August 28, 2013 at 12:36 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newcomb's Paradox GrandizerII 23 2462 July 12, 2023 at 10:32 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Are there other paradoxes analogous to the so-called "Paradox of Hedonism"? Porcupine 4 508 July 17, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Pro Choice is Slavery? Jade-Green Stone 36 3558 November 15, 2018 at 11:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Argument Against God's Existence From God's Imperfect Choice Edwardo Piet 53 8289 June 4, 2018 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Reasoning showing homosexuality is evil. Mystic 315 48499 October 23, 2017 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The Paradox of tolerance and current events TaraJo 16 5005 August 19, 2017 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Never judge a philosophy by its abuse Rhondazvous 65 23614 October 4, 2015 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  In regard to the rational person's choice Mohammed1212 23 6140 April 27, 2015 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: noctalla
  Determinism, Free Will and Paradox bennyboy 98 20671 January 20, 2015 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
Shocked The burden of proof relating to conciousness, free choice and rationality marx_2012 107 34241 December 6, 2014 at 12:40 am
Last Post: robvalue