Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most useful meme ever
Most useful meme ever
[Image: 6839640_700b_v1.jpg]
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
RE: Most useful meme ever
*Argument
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(March 19, 2013 at 7:27 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: *Argument

Must have been a bad batch of soup.Tongue

Seriously though, I didn't make it, just found it. That site has a lot of foreign users so misspellings are pretty common.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
Yeah, I saw this one too and it made me laugh. This one goes definitely in my folder 'For the Fundies' Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I came across this the other day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...hfYJsQAhl0
My new signature:

[Image: Stop%20Making%20Stupid%20Posts.gif]

Tongue
Hah, Levi from Black Lagoon is awesome! Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I've always favored this one, but I'm a Grumpy enthusiast.

[Image: tard+5.jpg]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(March 20, 2013 at 8:15 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Hah, Levi from Black Lagoon is awesome! Big Grin

I have no idea what you are talking about Big Grin

I just randomly found it on the net
I love this one for the there really stupid posts

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do atheists like Atheist Roo have anything useful to offer the Atheist community? IanHulett 21 7310 January 1, 2016 at 10:33 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Meme-tember 404NotFound 3 1692 September 1, 2015 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: 404NotFound
  The Atheist Meme Foxaèr 19 5396 February 20, 2015 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Norman Humann
  Probably the most hilarious anti-atheist argument I've ever seen. Cobra Commander 26 8405 April 13, 2014 at 3:06 am
Last Post: Justtristo
  What I think might be useful for debates and understanding one another: Darth 14 2688 October 3, 2011 at 3:05 pm
Last Post: fr0d0