Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgia Woman Told Vaginal Exam Needed To Prove Gender
Georgia Woman Told Vaginal Exam Needed To Prove Gender
http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politic...rs-license

Clayton County's 37-year-old Nakia Grimes did not realize her birth certificate had incorrectly labeled her a male until she prepared to renew her license. A new rule set by the Georgia Department of Driver Services required her obtain a copy of her birth certificate from Vital Record Services. There, an employee told the mother that, to prove she does indeed have a vagina, she'd have to receive Pap exam and deliver to them proof of her reproductive organs.

"When I went to retrieve my birth certificate, I let her know the sex status is wrong," Grimes told Fox 5 Atlanta, "I'm a woman, was born a woman."

"She said I needed to go have a PAP exam, have a doctor write a note verifying you're a woman, and bring it back-– notarized," Grimes told FOX 5.

The director of Vital Records Services told Fox 5's Kaitlyn Pratt that the order was not protocol and she is looking into what happened.

WTF? Has our nation gone completely guano-loco? Confused Fall
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens

"That fear first created the gods is perhaps as true as anything so brief could be on so great a subject". - George Santayana

"If this is the best God can do, I'm not impressed". - George Carlin

RE: Georgia Woman Told Vaginal Exam Needed To Prove Gender
Yes... yes, it has in many ways. That's truly horrible.
Seems someone needs a rectal exam not to prove gender, but to enhance sanity.
Always the fucking south.
(June 26, 2013 at 5:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Always the fucking south.

What a phyrric victory this Appomattox courthorse thing.

The US has never been so defeated as when it pervailed upon the southern states to stay.
Things have certainly taken a turn to the surreal.

I swear that a good part of this fucking country is inhabited by lunatics.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9knjnxRNWx1dTNKrw1Gb...Cccz-7SbXb]
Okay, why can't she just show them her vagina herself? Why the middleman?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Sound like a nice place to live if you like sex with cows or your sister
(June 26, 2013 at 5:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9knjnxRNWx1dTNKrw1Gb...Cccz-7SbXb]

Actually if you break it down by county it's like this:

[Image: countymaprb1024.png]

If you notice in Texas we're blue down close to the border of Mexico because of the high number of hispanics. Most of those other blue counties around the state are where our major cities reside. Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does positive masculinity exist? Men correct the woman. Aroura 52 4475 October 1, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Republican advisor made a woman a sex slave Rev. Rye 67 8039 April 12, 2018 at 10:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Dems pick LGBT woman of color for SOTU rebuttal John V 10 1864 January 27, 2018 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Georgia's 6th Congressional District Election Secular Elf 27 10092 June 22, 2017 at 9:45 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Gender reversal in the presidential debates John V 11 4312 June 3, 2017 at 7:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  Khizr Khan (Gold Star Family) Told that his Travel Privileges are "under review." SteelCurtain 6 1488 March 7, 2017 at 4:01 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Dumbest thing a Trump supporter has told you NuclearEnergy 0 693 January 21, 2017 at 5:32 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Gender Roles Athena777 53 4605 December 6, 2016 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Putin Ally threatens Nuclear War if Trump loses, says woman can't lead USA Divinity 87 11690 October 18, 2016 at 1:17 am
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Proof, If Any Were Needed, That Minimalist 21 2346 October 14, 2016 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist