Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Apologetics blog domain name
Apologetics blog domain name
I'm thinking about starting an apologetics blog. Any name suggestions for the site (e.g. apologetics.com)? Keep in mind that the obvious stuff is already taken. Thanks.
RE: Apologetics blog domain name
You could call it "bollocks".
mentalgymnastics.com

(You didn't really think you'd get a serious answer, did you?)
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Horseshit R Us.
(August 12, 2013 at 1:43 pm)John V Wrote: I'm thinking about starting an apologetics blog. Any name suggestions for the site (e.g. apologetics.com)? Keep in mind that the obvious stuff is already taken. Thanks.

SorryForTheBullshit.com?

YouAreStupidIPresume.com?

IamAnIdiotAndYouCanBeToo.com?

NoBrainCellsHere.com?

ThrowingShitAndHopingItSticks.com?
(August 12, 2013 at 1:52 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Horseshit R Us.

Combine elements of the above with CARM and you get HARM.

Just an idea.

Edit: shouldn't this be in the humor section?

Deists Unite! Make Baseless Arguments (to) Stop Secularism!

Y'all can figure out the acronym for yourselves.
(August 12, 2013 at 1:52 pm)Faith No More Wrote: mentalgymnastics.com

(You didn't really think you'd get a serious answer, did you?)
Not really, but it didn't cost anything to ask, so I tried. I got what I paid for. Heck, if someone suggests a name and I end up using it, I'll donate ten bucks to this site in their name. I doubt y'all are creative enough to come up with something usable, though.
How about survivinglions.com?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(August 12, 2013 at 2:22 pm)Faith No More Wrote: How about survivinglions.com?
That's pretty clever. I'll likely end up with something less clever but with apologetics in it (e.g. yourapologetics.com), but I like that one.
I'd suggest doingitwrong.com, but I suspect it's already taken.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Credible/Honest Apologetics? TheJefe817 212 20762 August 8, 2022 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Let's see how many apologetics take the bait Joods 127 18305 July 16, 2016 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Ignorant apologetics aside, your god does not exist. Foxaèr 10 2512 April 16, 2016 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Priestly apologetics in a sermon this a.m. drfuzzy 13 3175 April 1, 2016 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Thoughts on Atheism and Apologetics Randy Carson 105 18401 July 4, 2015 at 5:39 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Non-fundamentalist apologetics is about obfuscation RobbyPants 6 2160 May 9, 2015 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  A drich blog Drich 61 9825 February 2, 2015 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  A bizarre anagram of St Peter's name Newtonscat 4 1746 January 17, 2015 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Challenge: Name Even 10 Beliefs in the Christian Delusion which are NOT Ridiculous Whateverist 33 5329 December 21, 2014 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  new name for a brige in my town atheist04330 5 1377 August 3, 2014 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: atheist04330