Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would God?
Why would God?
Why would god make so many mistakes if he is the all powerful creator?
He made humans and everything and gave us all sin? Why?
He made all humans, so he made some gay. Why does he frown upon what he made?
He knows all, so wouldn’t he know that we would torture and kill his “son”?
He made humans so why did his son have to be born and not created?
Why would god make the devil just to have fun taunting and tempting us?
Confused Fall

Yea I think to much,but never understood these.
[Image: 347]
RE: Why would God?
Yeah.... it's almost as if there is no god at all, eh?

Angel
(December 23, 2013 at 11:12 am)StoryBook Wrote: Why would god make so many mistakes if he is the all powerful creator?
Confused Fall

Actually you're looking for wrong place to take answers . You cant find the answers here between willingly or unwillingly biased and prejudiced people . This will just confuse you more .

Oh, yeah...listen to some shithead waving a koran instead. That will help a lot!
(December 23, 2013 at 11:55 am)Nineteen Wrote: Actually you're looking for wrong place to take answers

Says the girl with her head so far up the ass, that she can't hear or see the answers when handed to her.. :Angel:
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(December 23, 2013 at 11:55 am)Nineteen Wrote: You cant find the answers here between willingly or unwillingly biased and prejudiced people . This will just confuse you more .

Haven't you systematically put on ignore everyone who has disagreed with you personally, in your time here so far? Dodgy

Do you really think you're in any position to be talking about biases?
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(December 23, 2013 at 11:55 am)Nineteen Wrote: Actually you're looking for wrong place to take answers . You cant find the answers here between willingly or unwillingly biased and prejudiced people . This will just confuse you more .

But if you'll give yourself whole-heartedly over to Allah and immerse yourself in the Koran you will find the answers. This is what unbiased and unprejudiced people have known for hundreds of years. Once you have given Allah the throne in your heart you can really see how biased and judgmental the unbelievers can be. At that point, when you address the infidel it is not you being unkind and judgmental. No, it simply Allah speaking through you. Same thing when you participate in a stoning or strap on a suicide vest. It is all a way to feel the love of Allah.[/sarcasm]

(December 23, 2013 at 1:00 pm)Esquilax Wrote:
(December 23, 2013 at 11:55 am)Nineteen Wrote: You cant find the answers here between willingly or unwillingly biased and prejudiced people . This will just confuse you more .

Haven't you systematically put on ignore everyone who has disagreed with you personally, in your time here so far? Dodgy

Do you really think you're in any position to be talking about biases?

Not me .. yet.
(December 23, 2013 at 11:12 am)StoryBook Wrote: Why would god make so many mistakes if he is the all powerful creator?
Confused Fall

The standard response would be
He gave us sin in order to forgive us it's part of having free will.
He didn't make anyone gay some people just got bored of doing it the normal way and decided to start that sort of lifestyle.
He did know we would kill his son he did it as a big sacrifice.
I don't know this one.
I don't know there answer to this one I'm sure there is one though.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Confused Fall

Keep reading, that list will grow longer and longer and the questions stranger and stranger.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(December 23, 2013 at 1:18 pm)paulpablo Wrote: He did know we would kill his son he did it as a big sacrifice.

Wait, a big sacrifice for what purpose?To save us? I guess he failed that one. Some "father" he is...Devil
[Image: 347]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What would you do if you found out God existed Catholic_Lady 545 78715 March 5, 2021 at 3:28 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  What would you say to a god if you met one? The Valkyrie 37 4050 June 1, 2018 at 7:05 am
Last Post: brewer
  Would God be an atheist? Martian Mermaid 41 6844 November 16, 2017 at 1:14 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What would you do if you found out that I was God? Aegon 16 2569 October 8, 2017 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  What would you do if you found out that God has nothing to do with religions? Little Rik 68 11632 October 8, 2017 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: energizer bunny
  What would you do if you found out God can't possibly exist? Succubus 21 4641 October 7, 2017 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Why most arguments for God prove God. Mystic 67 8669 March 25, 2017 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Fred Hampton
  Why would a perfect being make an imperfect world? Socrates 138 31100 February 25, 2017 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  What proof would it take for me to believe in god? Lemonvariable72 37 8127 October 17, 2015 at 10:46 am
Last Post: IATIA
  What Would the World b Like if You were God Rhondazvous 45 8571 August 23, 2015 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: ForsakenHeretic