Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 9:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That Day will come as a trap on all the world
That Day will come as a trap on all the world
Well Min, you asked for a prophecy date.
I am going to give you one.
I now have enough info to step out and declare it.
I have been looking for the day of Departure since I heard about it and read about it in the Bible over 40 years ago.
I always thought I was "Focused", now I found I have a touch of OCD.

Depending on the time zone you are in - the Rapture (the day no man knows- an idiom for Rosh Hashanah) will be within 24 hours of the 25th of September 2014.

The Tribulation began on my birthday in '08 with Obama's promise on national TV seen by 33 (highest # in the occult) million people- to CHANGE the nation and the world.
His covenant/promise was verified by the nation upon his election.

Just as the Jews were given a choice at the "Trial" of Jesus, in the same way- America chose the criminal.
Don't blame God. He was involved with the choice but He did not make it.

(Nearly no one in Christendom grasps that we are currently IN the Trib.
The teaching among those who actually believe the bible (rather than the lies of tradition) is that 7 year period begins with the Departure.)

In the book of Daniel, the false Messiah is prophesied to CHANGE the laws, note that Mr. Obama's platform in '08 was a single word- CHANGE. He has been changing laws illegally via executive order since elected.

On the Five Doves website there was supposition that something big should occur on Oct 29 of the election year, because they had dialed back 7 biblical years from Sept 23 2015 Yom Kippor.
I think they were calculating back from their projected date of the 2nd Coming.
There are a couple of numbers geniuses on the Doves- I just listen.
So when Oct.29 (my birth day) passed with just O's infomercial - one of the guys said- "could this have been the "Covenant with many?"-
We started looking intently at Daniel, there was no mention of Israel - the commonly held co-joiner of the covenant.
The deal/ agreement/ covenant was indeed with many - millions and O.

Interesting to me that my anniversary at work is the 22nd of Sept and being that Y.K. 2015 begins the evening before-
that would be on my hire date.
My clock number at work for all these decades has been 501- the same as the gematria of BHO in Hebrew.
Not a co-incidence.
I have come to understand my destiny was to reveal his destiny and the truth of the Gospel.

The spark for this crazy post began last week.
The gnawing perception was in my mind, that this is Noah's second day- just as he went UP over the coming flood- so are those who are accounted righteous - going UP over the disasters of the conclusion of this age.

My thoughts were- there is not enough time left for 7 years. 3 and a half years do not fit because Jesus is fulfilling the FALL feasts ( moed/ rehearsals)- not the spring feasts that were fulfilled 2000 years ago.
There are 3 feasts to be fulfilled- Rosh Hashanah is next.
Idioms from Judiasim- Trumpets/ the day no man knows/ the day of judgement/ the day of the awakening blast/ the hidden day/ the opening of the gates/ the day of the last trump/ the day of coronation of the King/ the wedding of Messiah.

Part of the above paragraph is common knowledge among those of us who are "Watching" but that was not enough for me to post this.
Confirmation came over the weekend via a couple of internet related sources that this year is the year I have been waiting for all this time.

The Rapture / Resurrection will begin the great Harvest that is the end of the age.
I was praying yesterday that justice and truth comes to the terrorists - ISIL and the word came to me- no- These wicked ones are gathering together- they have made their final choice and will be exterminated soon.
The typical method of God's communication w/ me is perception and the bible, occasionally a word.
Some people get dreams/words/ visions, synchronistic signs.
There is always an element of faith involved though (I would prefer it to be like you guys, right out/direct/face to face), but that is the way it is.

What is coming is not the end of the world.
The world never ends - it does get new management.

What we see going on is not false labor- the ever increasing earthquakes, the evil of Islam exposed, mass animal fish and bird die offs, the AC and FP are here, on and on it goes, are the real labor pains.

Half the professing Christians do not go up with the Heavenly Bridegroom.
He takes all the little ones too- flower children I suppose.

This post is your second invitation here on AF to enter the Ark- Jesus.

Both the ark of Noah and the body of Jesus had an opening in the side.
The blood of Jesus which flowed from His side made our Redemption possible.
There is still time for each of you to enter the ark and miss what is coming, but if you don't, please be a part of His harvest dead ahead.
RE: That Day will come as a trap on all the world
What a wonderfully fanciful death threat.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
And you will stop being a Christian should that prophecy fail to come true?
$20 says 9/27 there will be excuses...
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Prof, I've known you were a blithering shithead for quite a while now. Thanks for convincing every one else.
(September 3, 2014 at 11:58 am)professor Wrote: What is coming is not the end of the world.
The world never ends - it does get new management.

My simple prediction...

Humans will destroy themselves. The Earth will regenerate itself as it has in the past.

Let us hope that if there is new management that it will little resemble our kind.
(September 3, 2014 at 12:06 pm)popeyespappy Wrote: $20 says 9/27 there will be excuses...

Only $20? Big Grin
(September 3, 2014 at 12:06 pm)popeyespappy Wrote: $20 says 9/27 there will be excuses...

Lol, yeah.

Come on prof, tone down the craziness yeah?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Oh, for fuck's sake. Somebody call Rapture Ready and let them know one of their death cult lunatics is on the loose again.
(September 3, 2014 at 12:15 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:

Only $20? Big Grin

Didn't want to scare off any potential takers.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where does the belief that seeds die before they turn into a living plant come from? FlatAssembler 17 1310 August 3, 2023 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink vorlon13 11 2660 August 1, 2017 at 12:25 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Chris Brown should be come a Christian Tarasoft11 15 2455 September 7, 2016 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Where did the universe come from? Atheistic origin science has no answer. SavedByGraceThruFaith 2761 751305 September 6, 2015 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How Long Will Christians Wait for the End Time to Come? Rhondazvous 237 35759 September 3, 2015 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  "The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us..." should we be grateful? Whateverist 325 66907 July 21, 2015 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  'it will come back to you' Longhorn 23 4995 June 20, 2015 at 11:52 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Christians Come to the Waters... daver49 2 1254 March 20, 2015 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Why Christians come to atheist forums watchamadoodle 112 22648 March 17, 2015 at 3:32 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  And Hells come back to haunt me themonkeyman 515 220943 April 15, 2014 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: snowtracks