Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The descent had destroyed me, but yet, I live.
The descent had destroyed me, but yet, I live.
I introduced myself once here, but long time passed since that intro.
I got my email password lost forever.

I'm Mohammed, a person with no country, no nation. A fault in the system of nationalism.
I lived my life trying to belong, but always a third party stops me : WHERE ARE YOU FROM ? when I say I "can"t answer that precisely", rumors start to crack & judging starts to fly, from being self hating to being "anti-social".

I'm of Arabic, Kurdish, Egyptian & African descent. Never knew my grandma was from central Africa, wasn't a surprise, it just made my case more "complicated".

I was being called names because of my mixture of races, It drove me to utter depression that I wrote about for so many times in here.

The abyss I was plunged in, taught me how humans love to be proud of shit they didn't do ; like skin color or nationalism, it taught me how a human can utilizes this vast big earth into an isolated region then call it "country" ; it taught me that humans can rape, kill, plunder & abuse others in the name of that illusion they call nation.

I wan't raped, or killed. But I was plundered, and the abuse is daily. From westerners to Arabs, it was of no difference. All say similar things.

To arabs, I'm a fake, a freak, they won't accept me no matter what I do. They hate my accent, the way I talk, the way I dress, the way I think. How racist, selfish, annoying & barbaric. And at the end, I get my head chopped off.

To westerners, I'm an Ali-Baba who wants to convert Europe to Islam, and convert western women by the power of cock, then use them to get immigration visa. Because once an Ali-Baba like me immigrates, he -Ali Baba- would open a kosher meat store & rape western women, to produce multicultural freaks like him, polluting the great "Evropean race of atlantis", whatever mainstream media is teaching these days and Cortez taught in them ancient days. and also I get my head blown off eventually by any of the racist gangsters who fill europe & the states in hordes.

I'm numb. As the truth started to unfold, I started to become stronger. I mean death for people like me is always around the corner, because we have no nation or tribe to defend us. We have nobody but god. ask me then why I'm a Muslim, I'm a Muslim because I lost faith in humanity. I finished my descent, I was destroyed, but I know the truth. I simply saw the folly of nationalism & racism, of humanity. I can finally stand and say : RACISM IS STILL ALIVE AND STRONG. HUMANS ARE STILL BACKWARD & SAVAGE. Owning an iPhone doesn't make you civil at all, you're not fooling me with that fancy suit & tie.

What am I going to do ? work, learn, educate myself, until my brain is so busy with other stuff. Until my head is so drunk with knowledge, I can't even feel pain. Avoid nationalists and any person seeking a nation with borders, either a secular nation protected by atomic weapons or a "caliphate" protected by HD online videos of butchering people in masses. This is what the descent have taught me. Most of humanity is bloodthisty, abusive, haters, always been, shall always remain.

me ? i'm just another leaf the wind shall take care of ^^ .
RE: The descent had destroyed me, but yet, I live.
I don't understand anything you just said. But anyway.

Welcome aboard.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
Hello! Do you currently live in head chop off country or blown off country?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(March 7, 2015 at 3:43 am)Nestor Wrote: I don't understand anything you just said. But anyway.

Welcome aboard.

Hey, you don't need to, thanks for welcoming me : )

Alex K

Hi : )
The whole world is a chop off country, yet I'm in a blown off country.
(March 7, 2015 at 3:29 am)AtlasS2 Wrote: I introduced myself once here, but long time passed since that intro.
I got my email password lost forever.

I'm Mohammed, a person with no country, no nation. A fault in the system of nationalism.
I lived my life trying to belong, but always a third party stops me : WHERE ARE YOU FROM ? when I say I "can"t answer that precisely", rumors start to crack & judging starts to fly, from being self hating to being "anti-social".

I'm of Arabic, Kurdish, Egyptian & African descent. Never knew my grandma was from central Africa, wasn't a surprise, it just made my case more "complicated".

I was being called names because of my mixture of races, It drove me to utter depression that I wrote about for so many times in here.

The abyss I was plunged in, taught me how humans love to be proud of shit they didn't do ; like skin color or nationalism, it taught me how a human can utilizes this vast big earth into an isolated region then call it "country" ; it taught me that humans can rape, kill, plunder & abuse others in the name of that illusion they call nation.

I wan't raped, or killed. But I was plundered, and the abuse is daily. From westerners to Arabs, it was of no difference. All say similar things.

To arabs, I'm a fake, a freak, they won't accept me no matter what I do. They hate my accent, the way I talk, the way I dress, the way I think. How racist, selfish, annoying & barbaric. And at the end, I get my head chopped off.

To westerners, I'm an Ali-Baba who wants to convert Europe to Islam, and convert western women by the power of cock, then use them to get immigration visa. Because once an Ali-Baba like me immigrates, he -Ali Baba- would open a kosher meat store & rape western women, to produce multicultural freaks like him, polluting the great "Evropean race of atlantis", whatever mainstream media is teaching these days and Cortez taught in them ancient days. and also I get my head blown off eventually by any of the racist gangsters who fill europe & the states in hordes.

I'm numb. As the truth started to unfold, I started to become stronger. I mean death for people like me is always around the corner, because we have no nation or tribe to defend us. We have nobody but god. ask me then why I'm a Muslim, I'm a Muslim because I lost faith in humanity. I finished my descent, I was destroyed, but I know the truth. I simply saw the folly of nationalism & racism, of humanity. I can finally stand and say : RACISM IS STILL ALIVE AND STRONG. HUMANS ARE STILL BACKWARD & SAVAGE. Owning an iPhone doesn't make you civil at all, you're not fooling me with that fancy suit & tie.

What am I going to do ? work, learn, educate myself, until my brain is so busy with other stuff. Until my head is so drunk with knowledge, I can't even feel pain. Avoid nationalists and any person seeking a nation with borders, either a secular nation protected by atomic weapons or a "caliphate" protected by HD online videos of butchering people in masses. This is what the descent have taught me. Most of humanity is bloodthisty, abusive, haters, always been, shall always remain.

me ? i'm just another leaf the wind shall take care of ^^ .

I think someone needs to got out and have a good time.

Welcome back, I think.Thinking

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Welcome back, atlas.
It seems to me that you would do great in Portugal. Swing by here, if you ever get the chance.
(March 7, 2015 at 4:49 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: I think someone needs to got out and have a good time.

Welcome back, I think.Thinking

I'm 23. My chance is technically over : )
Thanks ^_^

pocaracas

Hello, thank you pocaracas and congrats for that green color.
Last thing I remember about Portugal is a world cup you guys rocked, Cristiano Ronaldo cried after loosing the match , I guess it was his first world cup ever. I would sure visit if I ever picked the traveler's path in life Smile Lots of history to wonder about in that region.
Hello, welcome Smile

I'm very sorry to hear about your troubles, that must be tough. I hope you can eventually find somewhere you can call home.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Hi Atlas, I do remember you, it was not that long ago.
You are totally right about the world.
welcome back.
Hello!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  had to re join WolfsChild 1 429 February 14, 2019 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Yet Another Refugee Paleophyte 23 2356 November 18, 2018 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Aliza
Smile Yet another new member thool 26 4529 November 23, 2015 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: thool
  I had a question Knight000 31 3865 September 9, 2015 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: Knight000
  Yet another godless unbeliever LeftyMatt 18 2307 August 9, 2015 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Live From The Bible Belt Theoretical Skeptic 29 5564 May 7, 2015 at 1:57 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Yet another TTA drifter... EvolutionKills 30 4834 February 14, 2014 at 3:22 am
Last Post: null--69
  YADC (yet another dot commer) CaseAgainstFaith 15 2998 June 2, 2013 at 2:57 am
Last Post: Mahafsoun NM
  Yet Another... Wolfram 11 1545 April 1, 2013 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Live from New York, It's Morganna! Morganna 23 4922 May 27, 2012 at 5:59 am
Last Post: LastPoet