Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You don't need "consent" to have sex
You don't need "consent" to have sex
I always shake my head when I hear people saying that you need someone's consent to have sex with them. I think that's the most harebrained and ludicrous idea ever. You don't need someone to give you permission. It's not like they're doing you a favour by allowing you to be intimate with them. The people who go one and on about consent are so full of shit.

Imagine if you were walking in the park with someone, and one of you wants to turn one way down a path and go in a certain direction. You don't need to ask permission. It's not like either party is the boss of the other. It's not as if you would be imposing anything on the other person. It's just something that you want to do, so you can just go ahead and do it.

And when two people are having sex, it's not as if one person is imposing themselves onto the other. Neither party has a monopoly on whether or not it goes ahead. It's something that you do together, and decide together. You don't need consent, you need to be in agreement. Which is different. Each one is having sex with the other just as much as the other is having sex with them. Each one is having as much of an effect on the other, as the other is having on them. Regardless of who is doing most of the moving and who is doing most of the passive lying down.
RE: You don't need "consent" to have sex
You seem to be having a hard time understanding terminology. Both people need to consent when they have sex. Please go read a dictionary and check back in later.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Cool story bro.

Most people introduce themselves with something along the lines of, you know, "hi." But troubling verbose nonsense works too.

ETD something like... 16 minutes?
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
(March 30, 2015 at 5:29 pm)Losty Wrote: You seem to be having a hard time understanding terminology. Both people need to consent when they have sex. Please go read a dictionary and check back in later.

You seem to have a hard time understanding the difference between a word and a term. That's why I put consent in inverted commas in the title. Of course both parties need consent. But saying "he had sex with her without her consent" makes it sound like the woman is just some passive thing that only says yes or no to stuff. I don't want to be mean but if you want to have this discussion I suggest you pay attention to what I'm actually saying. Otherwise you're just wasting your time responding to what you think I said. Deal?
(March 30, 2015 at 5:36 pm)Andrei Sergei Wrote:
(March 30, 2015 at 5:29 pm)Losty Wrote: You seem to be having a hard time understanding terminology. Both people need to consent when they have sex. Please go read a dictionary and check back in later.

You seem to have a hard time understanding the difference between a word and a term. That's why I put consent in inverted commas in the title. Of course both parties need consent. But saying "he had sex with her without her consent" makes it sound like the woman is just some passive thing that only says yes or no to stuff. I don't want to be mean but if you want to have this discussion I suggest you pay attention to what I'm actually saying. Otherwise you're just wasting your time responding to what you think I said. Deal?

There's no such thing as "he had sex without her consent" that's called rape not having sex. I'm paying attention to what you said and I couldn't care less if you're mean. The thing is your post doesn't have a point. It sounds like you're arguing semantics...with yourself...

(March 30, 2015 at 5:31 pm)TRJF Wrote: Cool story bro.

Most people introduce themselves with something along the lines of, you know, "hi." But troubling verbose nonsense works too.

ETD something like... 16 minutes?

I just want my kudos button back D:

0/10

(March 30, 2015 at 5:42 pm)Losty Wrote:
(March 30, 2015 at 5:36 pm)Andrei Sergei Wrote: You seem to have a hard time understanding the difference between a word and a term. That's why I put consent in inverted commas in the title. Of course both parties need consent. But saying "he had sex with her without her consent" makes it sound like the woman is just some passive thing that only says yes or no to stuff. I don't want to be mean but if you want to have this discussion I suggest you pay attention to what I'm actually saying. Otherwise you're just wasting your time responding to what you think I said. Deal?

There's no such thing as "he had sex without her consent" that's called rape not having sex. I'm paying attention to what you said and I couldn't care less if you're mean. The thing is your post doesn't have a point. It sounds like you're arguing semantics...with yourself...

Women aren't the only ones who get to decide if sex happens. You need mutual agreement, not "consent" from a passive woman with no agency. Learn the difference. Your comprehension and logic skills are appalling. I suggest you skip this thread. 
I always shake my head when I see the same trolls posting the same troll threads all over the internet, "Andrei Sergei"
No, women aren't the only ones who have to consent. Both people must consent. Your skills at making a point are deplorable. Your skills at being a troll are disappointing at best. Maybe try talking about fancy drinks.

0/10

(March 30, 2015 at 5:48 pm)Losty Wrote: No, women aren't the only ones who have to consent. Both people must consent. Your skills at making a point are deplorable. Your skills at being a troll are disappointing at best. Maybe try talking about fancy drinks.

She's catching on. Yes, well done, both parties need consent. So it's not "her" consent. It's mutual consent / agreement. You sound like you're sexist against women. 
I understood what you were saying the whole time. But who are you arguing with? This isn't atheism plus. You'd be hard pressed to find a member of this forum who doesn't agree that both (or all) parties must consent for sex.

0/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's not that I don't like you but........ brewer 13 688 March 12, 2024 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1088 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2177 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2294 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  [Serious] How do you get over your past mistakes? [Please Don't judge me] GODZILLA 12 1166 June 3, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Brunei to Punish Adultery and Gay Sex With Death by Stoning Megabullshit 0 232 March 31, 2019 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Megabullshit
  Do you have friends who don’t share your political views? Losty 13 1808 November 19, 2018 at 12:00 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  What Was Your Sex Education Like? Jade-Green Stone 30 2753 October 21, 2018 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  A Thought On Oral Sex BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1681 September 22, 2018 at 12:26 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Cordless headphones, I don't have the words... Gawdzilla Sama 9 1511 July 9, 2018 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama