Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
Lack of sleep at 1:18AM has caused this question to pop into my mind. So, if you aren't happy with your current job and you could have any job in the world, what would it be?

For me, I'm in school now and the further along I go, the more I'd like to get into the field of make-up artistry. I wouldn't mind being hired as a make-up artist for movie sets or in a television studio. That could be fun.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
I would like to be The All-Being, Master Of Time, Space, And Dimension.

Failing that, I'd LOVE to write instruction manuals for home-assembled furniture. It must be tons o' fun to write lines like '...attach whippet grommet to underside of support B...' all the while knowing that there's no such thing as a whippet grommet.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I'd love to have a job where I could get paid for telling people thing's they'd like to hear.

So... a preacher or a psychic I suppose.

Seriously though, I'd love to be a sky diving instructor.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
I'd like to be an Elon Musk. I hear it pays well.
Brewmaster and owner of a micro-brewery/brew pub.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Couch tester. It would be glorious.
Hot dog vendor in a buddhist community.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(December 5, 2015 at 8:22 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Hot dog vendor in a buddhist community.

That is so Zen. Worship
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
Inventor of the zero point energy generator
Doctor Doolittle.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2174 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2032 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  What job(s) did you have as a kid? arewethereyet 25 2130 April 25, 2021 at 1:17 am
Last Post: Sal
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2265 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  I could change my username again...... Foxaèr 29 1518 June 7, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  My shit ass job just called me back up CarveTheFive 25 1983 May 9, 2020 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2159 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  If you could have a conversation with anyone.. Cod 42 4893 July 21, 2019 at 12:33 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  "Top 10 Shows That Could Be The Next Game of Thrones." Gawdzilla Sama 11 932 May 21, 2019 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  The best job in the world... Gawdzilla Sama 31 2191 April 23, 2019 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie