Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)
Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)
Hi all,

New member here. : )

I've come across a fascinating book that talks about high level spiritual things from a scientific perspective. This book is intriguing as it talks about many similar things to what people in mystical states mention such as seeing into parallel dimensions and interacting with beings from other worlds etc.

This book is called Zhuan Falun and it is from the Buddha Law School of Cultivation however it is not Buddhism the religion or Daoism the religion, it's something more profound. It seems to me to be more of a spiritual science as many of the terms and concepts in the book are talked about in a scientific down to earth manner instead of flowery mystical prose which I found very refreshing.

Now here is where it gets interesting, this book talks about the following things:

Other Dimensions - Levels Of Dimensions spanning into the microcosm and also outwards into the macrocosm

The Soul - It talks about people having a Master soul and a subordinate soul which is hidden from you but is at a more advanced level then you, it states some people have more then one Subordinate soul and some are of not of the same sex as you i.e males having a female subordinate soul etc.

Microcosmic worlds - This concept was very far out but it talks about there being worlds within you, countless worlds. Similar to our world with life , water, animals etc. An analogy is zooming an an atom within one of your cells and realizing at that level of magnification it is just like our solar system. Then zooming into a single particle in that world and finding out it too is a vast world, apparently the level it can go onwards like this is beyond imagination.

Supernatural Abilities - In the book they mention that everyone has them it is just that they have atrophied. It goes into depth about this topic. Some abilities that are mentioned are precognition, retrocognition and remote vision.

The 3rd Eye - Talks about how at the front part of our pineal gland there is a complete structure of an eye there. Modern science calls it a vestigial eye but in the cultivation world they say this eye just naturally exists like that and it can be activated allowing one to pierce through this dimension and see other dimensions. It talks about how there are many levels to this 3rd eye and it goes into great depth about it.

Thoughts - This part was amazing. It talks about how a human brain is just a processing plant. How the real you is actually your soul, it's like your whole body and brain is just a vehicle and that the true commands are issued by your master soul, but this master soul is very tiny and it can switch positions while inside you and it can also expand and shrink. It can move from your brain to your heart and to other parts of your body and it is 'he' who calls the shots. Your brain is just the factory which your master soul sends his cosmic commands to which then create the forms of expression and communication we use such as speech, gestures, etc. 

These are just a few things that are covered but there are many many other things which blew my mind when I read it because of how it resonated with some of the mystical experiences people sometimes have, especially the multidimensional nature of reality and how all of them are hidden in our day to day perceptions of the world.

If this sounds interesting to anyone you can grab a copy of the book here:

{Snip}

Moderator Notice
Link removed by Robvalue. New members are not generally allowed to post external links, as per the forum rules.
RE: Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)
It would be interesting to discuss these things with you, but please remember that this forum is not a place for people to dump advertisement spam (-> the rules). Your link will be deleted shortly.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Hi Alex,

I was just hoping to share something interesting with this community. I hope you don't see it as spam as the whole book is totally free to download. If you have any questions or want to talk about what I have shared I am happy to oblige.
Hi EG.
You do realise that the vast majority of people here do not subscribe to woo.
Truthfully, most here wouldn't wipe their virtual butts with that ebook...

But anyway, welcome aboard, grab a chair and let's have some fun...
What's your star sign?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 23, 2016 at 5:32 am)ignoramus Wrote: Hi EG.
You do realise that the vast majority of people here do not subscribe to woo.
Truthfully, most here wouldn't wipe their virtual butts with that ebook...

But anyway, welcome aboard, grab a chair and let's have some fun...
What's your star sign?

Hi Ignoramus,

I understand your reservation about these matters. I also agree that alot of the stuff out there is fake but there are certain ancient Qi Gong practices that are very real.

Actually Falun Dafa has been tested under scientific conditions:

http://www.pureinsight.org/node/189

There is also an interesting youtube video about a few Western scientists performing some tests on a Qi Gong practitioner:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0qlQ9w0gcw

And it's scorpio. : p

p.s

Oh I noticed someone has delete the link to the book. Sorry if I broke any rules but I will respect the rules of the forum. I guess if you want to check the book out you can google: Zhuan Falun pdf

Hope that is ok to mention.
(May 23, 2016 at 5:38 am)EnergyGem Wrote: Actually Falun Dafa has been tested under scientific conditions:

http://www.pureinsight.org/node/189

Sorry, but that's not a serious scientific experiment, that's true believers fiddling around and giving it the appearance of actual science. Your first red flag is that the abstract simply takes the existence of "meditation energy" as a given - "This work reports that Falun Dafa (also known as Falun Gong) meditation energy (1-2) enhances the biological activity of cardiac cells, as detected by a conventional muscle research technique (4-14, see Methods)."
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Wait, I think I just saw Bran do all this shit on GoT.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Hi EG, welcome. Please PM me the book link of you can.

That being said, please understand that simply attaching the term ”science” to something doesn't make it science. For example ”spirit science”. From what you wrote in your OP, I don't see much science but bare assertions. Like the master and slave souls thing, conflating a dimension with parallel worlds (yes those are different concepts).

If you feel you'd like to discuss any of the concepts the book in detail, I'd welcome it.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

If there is an additional dimension, this is where it will most likely be found

[Image: atlas-inside_0.jpg]

not by some guys waving their hands.

Man, that looks like the modern day version of "The Time Tunnel".

I trust the multicolours lights strobe as you approach the centre and also with pulsating noises coming from a surround sound system.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religion and the law robvalue 16 1463 September 22, 2018 at 2:25 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Here are 5 big reasons why Americans are turning away from religion — according to sc Minimalist 3 1523 January 25, 2017 at 9:43 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  "Jesus take the wheel, 'cause I sure ain't!" Gawdzilla Sama 19 2124 December 20, 2016 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Giants and the Square Cubed Law Mechaghostman2 14 3441 December 24, 2015 at 5:00 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Religious leaders/pastors turning atheist. dyresand 61 8758 January 7, 2015 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Debunking atheists on christians not following the law of moses Rokchan 42 10473 October 29, 2014 at 12:48 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  I'm turning back to Christianity *Deidre* 23 6034 April 2, 2014 at 7:29 am
Last Post: Brakeman
  Sharia Law - "She's buried chest high" Gooders1002 13 3734 November 14, 2013 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: Walking Void
  Despite baby dying after getting herpes, Orthodox rabbis say they’ll defy law. CapnAwesome 22 9241 September 24, 2012 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  The law of nature. shesadri 2 1232 June 21, 2012 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: shesadri