Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sup?
Sup?
I am now a full blown atheist. After seeing the mass shootting  that happened last night just confirmed it in full about the dangerous shit called religion, in particular this death cult of Islam. And I'm not going with that regressive shit anymore. I'm from 8chans atheism board so I'm a lot more serious about this shit. Ban fucking religion and stop these retard regressive cucks who enable it. Maher was right

[Image: 14llhc3.jpg]
RE: Sup?
Hi and welcome! I'm curious about this thing called 8chan's atheism board. There are more heathen communities out there? Big Grin Big Grin
Hello, welcome to the forum Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Thanks for the welcome y'all. Feels good to have an actually reasonable unreligion tainted climate. Just one problem, I'm voting for Trump and I'm sure some of you don't like that so pls no bully? I hope that's ok

(June 13, 2016 at 12:38 am)Tres Leches Wrote: Hi and welcome! I'm curious about this thing called 8chan's atheism board. There are more heathen communities out there? Big Grin Big Grin

Yes! Just gewgle it mate
(I'm calling sock)

Welcome.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
Quote:Just one problem, I'm voting for Trump and I'm sure some of you don't like that so pls no bully? I hope that's ok

Well...as long as you don't mind hearing that Drumpf is a twat...because you will and he is.

Hello.
Hiyas. Shame you're voting Trump, but hey, we take all types.

Doubt you're voting for Trump from India. Dodgy
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Welcome!
You guys have faster eyes than me. Or maybe I'm just that naive.

Anywho, welcome to the forum. Be sure to check the dates so you can send in your vote from abroad. Smile
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sup? Zarastro 16 1517 September 29, 2016 at 6:07 am
Last Post: Zarastro
Brick Sup fam Martian Mermaid 41 4663 April 27, 2016 at 4:33 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Sup wolfclan96 12 1854 January 13, 2015 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko