Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Creationism
Creationism
Hello, I am Liu Bei mixed with Leondias. Thinking man got shut pretty quickly... and I would like to point out that there is no reason that I can't defend my postition without being barbaric and crude, and demanding that (God) is real. Now I just want to see what your arguement against Hellenic Polytheistism, I don't want a fight. I just want to know so I can evaluate my choices.
My points(notice how didn't say arguements):
*Many gods that attribute to goodness and evil
*Didn't have to murder to cover alot of the meditarrian( and even in some parts of Asia and Iberia)
*Olympus was a differant dimansion not a literal mountian as pointed in Hephaestus
*Has evloutionary concept in generations for the creation of humans
*Explained what disease are(kinda) b4 its time.
I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A FIGHT. Just want a little constuctive criticism.
RE: Creationism
Quote:Religious Views: Agostic theist

Er...what's an "Agostic Theist?"

Quote:The term agostic, derived from the Greek word for "to hold close to oneself",

Do we really want to know?
I can't find the stupid edit button. And Agnostic.
(September 11, 2010 at 7:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Er...what's an "Agostic Theist?"

Perhaps he means what I do by "agnostic deist"?

By "agnostic", I mean I'm really not certain, I could be wrong, etc.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
I belive that the greek gods exist but I could be wrong(Agnostic)
@Liu Bei

I changed your religious views to "agnostic theist" for you. In the future, you can change it in the User CP (top of the page, on the left).
Thank you Adrian.
(September 11, 2010 at 9:02 pm)Liu Bei mixed with Leondias Wrote: I belive that the greek gods exist but I could be wrong(Agnostic)

Zeus was, at the least, pretty cool.
Yeah your right but he doesn't compare to Ares.Exempt for the lightning thing.
But zeus rules all so I guess he wins.
But Thor had a big hammer.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creationism Foxaèr 203 11395 August 23, 2020 at 2:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  A theory about Creationism leaders Lucanus 24 7068 October 17, 2017 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Science Vs. The Forces of Creationism ScienceAf 15 2911 August 30, 2016 at 12:04 am
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Defending Young-Earth Creationism Scientifically JonDarbyXIII 42 10640 January 14, 2015 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  creationism belief makes you a sicko.. profanity alert for you sensitive girly men heathendegenerate 4 2014 May 7, 2014 at 12:00 am
Last Post: heathendegenerate
  Creationism in UK Schools Chuff 10 5520 August 3, 2012 at 9:50 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Foundational Falsehood of Creationism Gooders1002 10 7491 May 23, 2012 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Heff
  Lewis Black on creationism orogenicman 7 3798 April 14, 2012 at 9:04 am
Last Post: fuckass365
  The Opie and Anthony Show Tackles Creationism darkblight 0 1394 May 30, 2011 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: darkblight
  Young Earth Creationism Vs. Science (Statler Waldorf Contd) Sam 358 267493 March 3, 2011 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris