Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Sick of this Thoughts And Prayers, Horseshit
I'm Sick of this Thoughts And Prayers, Horseshit
Every asshole on tv sends his fucking thoughts and prayers.  We don't need thoughts and prayers, dickheads.  We need meaningful gun control so batshit crazy motherfuckers can't keep doing the same thing over and over.

Kindly go blow your thoughts and prayers out your asses.
RE: I'm Sick of this Thoughts And Prayers, Horseshit
(October 3, 2017 at 1:21 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Every asshole on tv sends his fucking thoughts and prayers.  We don't need thoughts and prayers, dickheads.  We need meaningful gun control so batshit crazy motherfuckers can't keep doing the same thing over and over.

I agree.  That cliche is so worn out it is like insisting on driving on 4 flat tires.

No, you cant get rid of religion, but damn it, I am tired of the fucking lip service like you.
Laying back and calling everyone a cunt doesn't help much either.
From a theist's POV, what are they even praying for, anyway? You're praying to a god who could have stepped in but didn't, and asking...what, exactly? 'Please god, take care of the families of the victims you allowed to be gunned down'? *scratches head*

Mysterious ways, or some shit.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(October 3, 2017 at 1:21 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Every asshole on tv sends his fucking thoughts and prayers.  We don't need thoughts and prayers, dickheads.  We need meaningful gun control so batshit crazy motherfuckers can't keep doing the same thing over and over.

Hear, hear!  If they don't intend to do a damn thing, just say so honestly and leave 'god' out of it.
Personally I've never understood why people do this and think they're actually helping, even when I was a Christian the line we were taught was "Faith without works is meaningless". It's just thoughtless attention seeking behavior.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
(October 3, 2017 at 1:51 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: Laying back and calling everyone a cunt doesn't help much either.

Shit, there goes my suggestion.
(October 3, 2017 at 1:51 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: Laying back and calling everyone a cunt doesn't help much either.

I wouldn't trust you with a gun, either.
(October 3, 2017 at 3:40 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

His name is NEO
And he's a delusional man
Oh Neo Neo
Has his head in the sand.

(October 3, 2017 at 3:40 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

Yep, because being called a cunt is so much more deadly than being murdered.
Once again Neo's sense of perspective staggers me  Dodgy
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump was just advertising for a drug for COVID; he wasn't sick WinterHold 36 2330 October 17, 2020 at 12:39 am
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Any thoughts on SE Cupp's take on Hillary and Melania? brewer 8 988 March 28, 2018 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Dust Off Those Thoughts and Prayers... Minimalist 5 947 January 23, 2018 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Paul Ryan Criticized over "Thoughts and Prayers" Comment Secular Elf 80 8761 November 9, 2017 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Oh, Horseshit Minimalist 3 821 June 27, 2017 at 11:58 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Trump's thoughts on the election... Mudhammam 4 858 November 12, 2016 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Fuck Your Thoughts and Prayers Minimalist 3 914 October 19, 2016 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  I'm sick of my country abaris 64 7603 May 27, 2016 at 12:41 am
Last Post: Aractus
  What are your thoughts on this? Expired 5 976 February 25, 2016 at 7:32 pm
Last Post: Expired
  I am getting sick of this argument. Brian37 0 692 February 27, 2015 at 8:05 am
Last Post: Brian37