Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hall of epic cuteness...............
Hall of epic cuteness...............
Just now my cat who normally shares my chair behind me......... and as an aside, he is a hog. Most of the time he sprawls out to the point I am sitting on the edge of my chair. 

But normally he just parks himself behind me and is content. But just now, he suddenly rose and kneeded my back and meowed. I looked at him and said, "Hey, don't stop if you are going go give me a back rub, don't stop". He sat down again, then less than a minute later repeated the behavior. Sat down again, then did it again.

And all I could think was, "Hey dude, I not only need a rub, but I have an itch too" 

HE HE, fury bastard cheated me.  Big Grin
RE: Hall of epic cuteness...............
That's super cute. I have one cat who always kneeds. Feels good lol.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Spot (white cat, black tail, large black spot on one hind quarter) would camp out on my chest and do the kneading thing while I watched You Can't Do That on Television and other Nickeloodeon programming. He was a serious drooler, so my neck would be nasty after several minutes.

Dude also liked dragging bath towels throughout the house.

He'd have been a sorry human, methinks.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(December 15, 2017 at 9:13 pm)c172 Wrote: Spot (white cat, black tail, large black spot on one hind quarter) would camp out on my chest and do the kneading thing while I watched You Can't Do That on Television and other Nickeloodeon programming. He was a serious drooler, so my neck would be nasty after several minutes.

Dude also liked dragging bath towels throughout the house.

He'd have been a sorry human, methinks.

I am not going to blame your cat, but if mine drooled like you say yours does, I probably would have taken him back to the rescue place I got him at. No offense, but you have more tolerance for drooling than I do. It is also why I don't want kids.  Big Grin
I'm happy without kids or cats (or anything). No vets/docs, no bodily discharges. Life's pretty good here at the condo.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
EABUC#2 is doing great by me. Snoozing on my yellow blankie at me feet now. Guarding me apparently.

We had a major puking event earlier today however. Tried a new treat for him and he loved it but it didn't agree. Managed to puke in 3 places. Poor thing.

Oops, sorry.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

prolly the cutest pic of my boy I have, he was sick for a long while and I thought he'd be done for but he's recovered and well now 😍

[Image: IMG-20171216-_WA0003_2.jpg]
My cats are all assholes. Granted, some of them do have their cute moments. I just can't think of any right now.

I'm currently in the bathroom, on the toilet. (CL should love this!)
Dill is laying on the lid of the toilet tank behind me. Apparently he thought I needed company (or help. Take your pick) so he chose that spot. Envy has now joined in on the fun and is just staring at me while simultaneously licking herself.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Lol I already made this thread a while back:

https://atheistforums.org/thread-44410.html
One of my cats tows feather dusters around the house while yodeling at the top of her bitty lungs. I have to find them and stash them out of her reach before I can get some sleep.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  East & West Epic Foxaèr 26 1265 January 18, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Hall of wit and epicness. Something completely different 852 266515 August 4, 2019 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 13791 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Hall of random shit Cyberman 55 10021 November 11, 2017 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Joods
  The official cuteness thread.... Brian37 2 518 August 4, 2017 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: Regina
  AF Hall of Mirth (Post Edition) Jackalope 117 34754 December 4, 2016 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Epic hangman wins on the AF Slack channel Jackalope 17 2117 October 20, 2016 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Cuteness saved abaris 1 442 October 10, 2016 at 10:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Hall of Utter Cuteness and Intense Adorableness Edwardo Piet 51 8028 September 9, 2016 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  AF Hall of Horror Foxaèr 32 3327 July 18, 2016 at 11:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist