Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men are robbers
Men are robbers
Men are robbers
therefore, Norway and the USA are the richest countries in the world
they are in NATO
Blind market
do you agree
https://www.theglobaleconomy.com/rankings/robery/NATO/
RE: Men are robbers
(October 31, 2022 at 8:08 am)Interaktive Wrote: Men are robbers
they are in NATO
Blind market
do you agree

It's hard to understand what you're saying. What does "blind market" mean?

It looks as though the data are only for violent crime, like armed robbery. Sometimes people aren't aware that wage theft is actually a bigger problem -- far more is stolen dollar-wise by employers than by shoplifters or armed robbers.

Quote:While Los Angeles low-wage workers alone lose $1.4 billion to wage theft every year, workers in Chicago and New York are close behind. Collectively, the three cities account for $3 billion in wage theft each year.

https://www.wagejustice.org/wage-theft-facts
(October 31, 2022 at 8:19 am)Belacqua Wrote:
they are in NATO
Blind market
do you agree

It's hard to understand what you're saying. What does "blind market" mean?

It looks as though the data are only for violent crime, like armed robbery. Sometimes people aren't aware that wage theft is actually a bigger problem -- far more is stolen dollar-wise by employers than by shoplifters or armed robbers.

Quote:While Los Angeles low-wage workers alone lose $1.4 billion to wage theft every year, workers in Chicago and New York are close behind. Collectively, the three cities account for $3 billion in wage theft each year.

https://www.wagejustice.org/wage-theft-facts

Robbery is work
A good job so long as you don't get caught.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 31, 2022 at 8:30 am)Tomato Wrote: A good job so long as you don't get caught.

Truman and Stalin
(October 31, 2022 at 8:29 am)Interaktive Wrote: Robbery is work

On the other hand, it might be play.
I didn't realize wage theft was a big problem.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(October 31, 2022 at 9:17 am)Angrboda Wrote: I didn't realize wage theft was a big problem.

When I worked as a mechanic, I had a base salary and commission. The owner would routinely underpay me on my commission, in cahoots with the manager. When the manager left, I was the manager as well as the mechanic on the weekends. Then it was just the owner nicking my commission. It wouldn't only have been me that that happened to, but I didn't talk about it with the other mechanics. I'd bust his chops (verbally) and he'd agree to pay what was earned, but then he'd backslide. I got tired of arguing about it, and when a tire needed repair or a battery needed charging, which were usually cash-paying tasks, that money went into my pocket to (only) make up the difference for the theft that was taking place by the owner. So we were both thieves? It balanced out. Not something I would normally do, or to be proud of, just done to recover my stolen wages.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
they are in NATO
Blind market
do you agree

I understand that there’s something of a language barrier here, but it might be helpful if you would take a little more time and trouble to flesh out your thoughts a bit.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Consider the following; Sandal market fishes with gold standard pamphlets, At the end of the Fiscal Castro enacts hamburger tariffs on Chinese oil laser couch.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does positive masculinity exist? Men correct the woman. Aroura 52 4591 October 1, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Black men kneeling Foxaèr 18 2580 May 26, 2018 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  When The Fucking Cops ARE The Fucking Robbers Minimalist 45 12704 July 19, 2017 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What Is This All Men Are Equal Under The Law Shit? Minimalist 10 3394 May 24, 2017 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Drumpf Needs Better Advance Men Minimalist 17 1684 June 29, 2016 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Why do women slut shame men? They should slut shame women more than they already do Errol Monite 148 17145 June 2, 2016 at 11:02 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Lesbians not liking men - Social construct? JesusChristIsLord69 45 9775 March 31, 2014 at 9:25 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  White Men Lek 90 11809 March 11, 2014 at 11:04 am
Last Post: nintendo048
  Men are happier with attractive women Kiko 80 18953 January 7, 2014 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  All Men Are Created Equal - But Some Are More Equal Than Others Minimalist 6 2020 December 13, 2013 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0