Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reintroduction
Reintroduction
Since there was a substantial pause after my initial introduction I thought I would, so to speak, reintroduce myself. 

I am Daystar

And Raymond

And Theoretical Skeptic

So, someone mentioned hall of fame. Been there? Done that? I think we should all be included in this dubious honor. 

Idiots.
RE: Reintroduction
Admitted sock and all around jerk. buh-bye

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimag...ipo=images]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
[Image: 200w.webp]
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
and nothing of value was lost
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Getting banned probably made that loser jizz his pants.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(September 21, 2023 at 1:54 pm)Ravenshire Wrote: Getting banned probably made that loser jizz his pants.

He thinks he's brilliant because we didn't know he was a sock without being informed.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 21, 2023 at 2:00 pm)Foxaèr Wrote:
(September 21, 2023 at 1:54 pm)Ravenshire Wrote: Getting banned probably made that loser jizz his pants.

He thinks he's brilliant because we didn't know he was a sock without being informed.

I'm fairly certain the mods had their suspicions, As I've been told they let them have enough rope to hang themselves with
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

I'm sure he's already flown home to whatever site is his usual haunt to complain about the evil admins here banning him for being a theist.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(September 21, 2023 at 1:28 pm)Data Wrote: Since there was a substantial pause after my initial introduction I thought I would, so to speak, reintroduce myself. 

I am Daystar

And Raymond

And Theoretical Skeptic

So, someone mentioned hall of fame. Been there? Done that? I think we should all be included in this dubious honor. 

Idiots.
I told you, you were already beyond your half life
You got banned now.
Who is the idiot?
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Reintroduction is in Order Neo-Scholastic 5 615 May 27, 2021 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: Soberman921
  Frankie's Reintroduction Bonanza! frankiej 66 7391 February 10, 2017 at 9:44 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Reintroduction veoli 10 1693 May 23, 2016 at 6:39 am
Last Post: veoli
  I have returned! A reintroduction post. :o abentwookie 10 1987 March 16, 2015 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: c172
  An Uncommon Reintroduction Foxaèr 10 2691 January 4, 2015 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  Reintroduction JDS 6 1260 November 5, 2012 at 10:21 am
Last Post: festive1
  A Reintroduction. CoxRox 23 5000 August 12, 2011 at 4:30 am
Last Post: CoxRox