Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy folks
Howdy folks
Earning a living has been dogging me horribly lately. Working many many hours. "tis why I have gone inactive.

I felt compelled to drop a note saying "Howdy!" I do lurk from time to time and see Sae is still quite the forum posting whore Tongue. I hope Sae never changes.

Miss being active, but money calls, I gotta answer. Miss all the fun that was had here on these forums. I'm sure I'll return to stir the pot soon (er or later).

Yes, I'm still a misogynist and, I'm sure, whatever else Eilo said I was. Smile Oh yeah, homophobe. (I still disagree with the term though. )

And what is with these britches I've been seeing the weaker sex wearing with slogans/messages written across their ass?
Might as well just have them all say "HEY! Look at my ass!!" Super-sad to see underaged little girls wearing them. Someone should shoot those parents. All those britches do is to draw attention to the ass, what kinda parent wants attention drawn to their 12 year old little girls ass?

And on a lighter note:
I think this is funny as all get out. Here on T.V. they put subtitles when a program has someone speaking other than english.
They also do it when they have Brits on and they are speaking english! HA!

Example: Sounds like they are saying "Blimey roundabout shick shank dilly'o bee boop chewy plank dookus!" and the subtitle reads simply "Good Job".

Cracks me up everytime.

I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
RE: Howdy folks
Hello, Dote.

Working is a bitch, ain't it?
Hello

Dotard is a good name, Minimalist is OK.
Though Minimalist Dotard would be better than both.

[Image: YgZ8E.png]
(July 7, 2011 at 9:13 pm)Dotard Wrote: And what is with these britches I've been seeing the weaker sex wearing with slogans/messages written across their ass?
Might as well just have them all say "HEY! Look at my ass!!"

Where have you been the last thirty years? Looks like your misogynist pighead is stuck farther up your ass than I thought. Big Grin Glad to see you're still breathing, Do.
(July 7, 2011 at 9:13 pm)Dotard Wrote: Earning a living has been dogging me horribly lately. Working many many hours. "tis why I have gone inactive.

Welcome back, Dotard.

Don't you wish that you're time went by like this when you're working for long hours?

Quote:Might as well just have them all say "HEY! Look at my ass!!"

I don't need a caption for that.

Cool Shades
Dotard Wrote:I felt compelled to drop a note saying "Howdy!" I do lurk from time to time and see Sae is still quite the forum posting whore Tongue. I hope Sae never changes.

Heart

Well I hope I change very soon. A few more shrink visits left till I start. All I have to do is prove I am sane. No problem there Levitate

Shell B Wrote:Where have you been the last thirty years? Looks like your misogynist pighead is stuck farther up your ass than I thought. Glad to see you're still breathing, Do.

I really was starting to worry he had a heart attack and had died Tiger

Quote:Example: Sounds like they are saying "Blimey roundabout shick shank dilly'o bee boop chewy plank dookus!" and the subtitle reads simply "Good Job".

ROFLOL
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(July 7, 2011 at 9:38 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Hello, Dote.

Working is a bitch, ain't it?

One day, I hope to be able to slap that bitch.

(July 7, 2011 at 10:05 pm)The Magic Pudding Wrote: Hello

Dotard is a good name, Minimalist is OK.
Though Minimalist Dotard would be better than both.

Yes, yes it would.

(July 7, 2011 at 10:09 pm)Shell B Wrote: Where have you been the last thirty years? Looks like your misogynist pighead is stuck farther up your ass than I thought. Big Grin Glad to see you're still breathing, Do.

Awwwww..... c'mon Shell. It ain't tht far stuck up there. For example, I reconize women live longer, are generally more intellegent and logical (well, at least 3 weeks out of the month). Sometimes I wonder why you all don't rule the world!
Oh wait.... I remember why ya don't, 'cause we can knock you out! Smile

(July 7, 2011 at 10:23 pm)Rayaan Wrote: Don't you wish that you're time went by like this when you're working for long hours?

Only if I am getting paid by the hour. When it's by the job, it needs to go at half speed.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
---------------
NO MA'AM
Greetings Dotard. I haven't had the pleasure before now, I understand you have a pretty good sense of humor Smile
(July 8, 2011 at 12:03 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: All I have to do is prove I am sane. No problem there Levitate

Give that up now. If your shrink sees these forum pages it's gonna be Game Over Man!

Quote:I really was starting to worry he had a heart attack and had died Tiger

Still ticking. Love your concern though. Heart

(July 9, 2011 at 10:53 am)Napoleon Wrote: Greetings Dotard. I haven't had the pleasure before now, I understand you have a pretty good sense of humor Smile

I really think it sucks... but since everyone elses sucks more, that puts me on top.

It's like employment, seek out the place where everyone is a frickin' idiot and you come out looking like a God.
---------------
---------------
NO MA'AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Howdy Munch 19 1219 May 2, 2019 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
Music Hey Folks Philos_Tone 13 1421 November 18, 2018 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Howdy Icy 23 2172 July 22, 2018 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Howdy Imaginaryfriendless 35 4963 July 22, 2016 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  hey folks. Disciple 11 1347 June 6, 2016 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Hi folks, I am a Godless Heathen Godless-Heathen 34 3303 May 17, 2016 at 7:08 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Heya folks... krstl_mrrw 28 2599 May 7, 2016 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Hiya folks! I'm new! CindyBaker 10 1473 April 8, 2016 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Goosebump
  Howdy from Texas! brian1570 71 7222 September 8, 2015 at 1:22 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Howdy! thehedglin 15 2481 August 30, 2015 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: MTL