Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I watched "The Ledge"
I watched "The Ledge"
It was shit.
RE: I watched "The Ledge"
It was fucking horrible. Hilarious The Tyler nip slip was only slightly redeeming (yes, I'm single).
"Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude." - Arthur Schopenhauer
(July 17, 2011 at 1:06 am)CharlieMilles Wrote: It was fucking horrible. Hilarious The Tyler nip slip was only slightly redeeming (yes, I'm single).

I completely missed it Sad However horrible you thought your experience of the movie was, mine was worse.

BTW, it's on Isohunt for any sadomasochists here who want to indulge in a little self-torture.
(July 17, 2011 at 1:11 am)theVOID Wrote: BTW, it's on Isohunt for any sadomasochists here who want to indulge in a little self-torture.

I'll pass.
(July 17, 2011 at 1:11 am)theVOID Wrote: I completely missed it Sad However horrible you thought your experience of the movie was, mine was worse.

BTW, it's on Isohunt for any sadomasochists here who want to indulge in a little self-torture.
I had very low expectations, so I'm sure it was. It was more of a laugh for me than it was a torment. The nip slip was very brief. It disappeared as quickly as my respect for her father did once he join the cast of American Idol. I actually spent quite a bit of the movie cheering for the Christian. The poor bastard had to listen to his wife get twined on a kitchen counter by his scurrilous neighbour. Religious or not, I doubt any man would be too tolerant of said infidelity.

"Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude." - Arthur Schopenhauer
It is looking grim for that film's chances to do anything good.
Trying to update my sig ...
Sounds like another dull stephen king story.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(July 17, 2011 at 4:30 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Sounds like another dull stephen king story.

It is MUCH worse.
(July 17, 2011 at 1:02 am)theVOID Wrote: It was shit.

You told me all I need to know to avoid this movie.
undefined

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Watched a great show & NDE Foxaèr 2 594 January 28, 2017 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  We are being watched!!! Jehanne 23 2308 January 27, 2017 at 2:25 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Video Last movie you watched, and your critique of it Bob Kelso 54 6422 June 22, 2014 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: Logisch
  Anyone watched movie Non-Stop? Ksa 1 861 May 5, 2014 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Interesting video I have just watched Justtristo 2 1815 June 19, 2012 at 11:04 am
Last Post: libalchris
  'The Ledge’ Takes Hesitant But Significant Steps Toward Acknowledging Atheism Judas BentHer 0 917 July 19, 2011 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Judas BentHer
  The Ledge DeistPaladin 10 1865 July 13, 2011 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Epimethean
  Well,who watched the Royal wedding? Oldandeasilyconfused 23 3530 May 3, 2011 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused