Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I can turn heads!
So I can turn heads!
Evidently, my womanwalk is either impressively good or it fails by such epic proportions that everyone's got to see it

Maybe both
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: So I can turn heads!
If it truly is that epic, then you should record it and post the video here. I might even pay to see that.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Do the heads you turn generally turn towards you or away from you?
I say video evidence. I'll post my woman walk, which is admittedly awkward, if you post yours.

ETA: Now I hope you don't so I don't have to. Tongue
Well I can access the forum on phone and not computer... Now post at mortal speeds Sad.

Towards me, chuck.
THE OLD PEOPLE SOLUTION WORKS! XD

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!

Posting normally again. Hi Smile

I'll post a member photo or 4 in a while, probably tonight at some point, have to remember my account at imageshack or make a new one ^_^

I was totally rocking the 'cool chic'... it's the only other look I'm good at (crazy but always trustable chick being the first, as you can always trust purple, but never trust it to not be infected).

And the walk was good enough to impress me by walking at a reflective window or six ^_^ When I bought and wore the hat I really started turning the heads XD Made a few cute snaps and smiles when a few women made eye contact with me after they had been staring with a mixture of 'what is this I don't even' and 'well I'm taken aback'... 100% of them busted up. Nothing quite as good as this one guy, who had his head totally 90 degrees to me from his car... he passed me and he swerved hard with the whiplash XD

So... from behind: I'm fucking sexy. I have perfected the womanwalk on my first solid attempt at walking all day with it ^_^

My hips are tired and sore, instead of my calfs 0.o That's so... atypical of walking a long distance. But you can't blame my calfs: I was only figuring out how to bend them in a decent walk on my way back with my hat on my head ^_^

I felt like schrodinger's trap all day. You don't know if schrodinger's trap is male or female until you get a good solid look at its face in the sun. Smile

Hell shell... my womanwalk is awkward as hell... it stutters about twice every half block, and overcompensates/undercompensates roughly the same. I'm certainly somewhat proud of my first attempt at doing it... but I'd never present it to a girlfriend. I don't think a guy would give a damn, he'd just be watching my ass and would miss any mistakes I made Wink
Come to think... maybe that's what makes it so damned awesome: I change things up a bit and me regaining balance is sexy 0.o
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just a heads up Edwardo Piet 18 2188 December 1, 2017 at 5:13 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  My turn -- Post Here And I'll Tell You What I like About You Edwardo Piet 43 5871 August 16, 2016 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  Just a heads up. Losty 85 7515 July 9, 2016 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Just a heads up dyresand 71 5903 November 26, 2015 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  I want to turn purple Foxaèr 5 697 July 30, 2015 at 2:29 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  End of an era, Fletcher's turn. Whateverist 44 11739 September 4, 2013 at 5:05 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Any Chile-Heads Out There? LunchBox 11 2770 September 20, 2011 at 1:58 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Well, Perry did pray for rain! Right? Tropical Storm Don heads toward Texas Judas BentHer 2 1505 July 28, 2011 at 7:33 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Any gear heads in here? tavarish 23 7021 March 25, 2010 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: tavarish