Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Computer Part Suppliers (UK)?
Best Computer Part Suppliers (UK)?
Quick question here. I'm going to build myself a PC, so what places should I start looking? It's been a while since I've done this (been using laptops for the last 3 years), so there are probably some new sites out there.

Everything needs to be deliverable to the UK, and if they have actual stores, even better.
RE: Best Computer Part Suppliers (UK)?
I was considering doing that... I have not had a look at where to go, but I can ask my brother, he will know...
Cunt
Anandtech or Tom's Hardware if you want to get an idea of what parts you want to buy for your new machine. They usually have "Best bang for your buck type articles" where they put together decent to very nice gaming rigs at various price ranges. Personally, after I know what parts I want, I generally try to find them on Amazon to avoid the additional cost of shipping & tax. Not sure how that part works out across the pond.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
I troll LogicSupply for specialty mini-itx and micro-itx solutions.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(October 6, 2011 at 1:42 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: I troll LogicSupply for specialty mini-itx and micro-itx solutions.

I think mini-itx.com would be better for Adrian if he was looking for a small form factor system. I am assuming they are a UK company since their prices default to British Pounds.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apple computer! zebo-the-fat 8 677 September 22, 2023 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: SuperSentient
  Could we teach a computer to lie? Mechaghostman2 8 594 October 27, 2018 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Ever feel like eating your computer? paulpablo 9 1118 October 9, 2016 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What computer do you have? paulpablo 67 11154 September 29, 2016 at 9:22 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Tesla Master Plan, Part Deux Excited Penguin 16 1876 July 26, 2016 at 10:53 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Computer memory and storage dyresand 22 3222 June 29, 2016 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Any computer nerds here? Hard reboots abaris 37 7147 March 31, 2016 at 7:57 am
Last Post: rado84
  Time to build a new computer ... Aractus 34 6360 August 14, 2014 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Nine
  The Computer Thread wolf39us 45 10322 July 1, 2014 at 8:38 am
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Technology, video, phone & computer questions Angrboda 26 5657 January 1, 2014 at 2:21 am
Last Post: Angrboda