Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lurkers stop lurking!
Lurkers stop lurking!
Just a shout out to those thousand's of lurkers I never did understand very much.

Oh lurkers, why oh why do you choose to lurk and hide? Is it because your very shy? Come on out and just say hi, it's not as if you say goodbye. I won't hurt you lurkers lurking, I know your always scared and hurting. So please, I will be your friend, if you can stop playing pretend. Your not invisible, so atleast will you be residual? Just one post, from a ghost will be enough for me to boast.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
RE: Lurkers stop lurking!
I used to lurk at the philosphy forum at the darwin awards for a while.
Its much more fun to post though.
So what are you waiting for lurkers, come out of the dark and into the light.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I prefer a smaller community anyway. Imagine a thousand of us...
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
My ex boyfriend is a lurker here for the specific reason of spying on me. It makes me feel weird.

Give me his IP; I'll ban him...then maybe hack into his computer and destroy it. ;-)
I don't know his IP.

Sad

I don't think he has an account. Can you read threads here without one? That would be more his style.

Lurkers stop lurking if Swiper stops swiping Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Lurkers keep your distance, they're just trying to draw you in to do you in.
[Image: YgZ8E.png]
(October 29, 2011 at 10:32 am)aleialoura Wrote: I don't think he has an account. Can you read threads here without one? That would be more his style.

Yes, but please tell me this guy isn't your current boyfriend...
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Nope, he's my ex. Lives 600 miles away Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have decided to stop writing poetry. Brian37 0 289 April 1, 2018 at 11:25 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Stop the presses, Mr Agenda's rep is about to go three digits - rep whoring op! Whateverist 34 6378 July 9, 2017 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Lurkers up the wazoo Foxaèr 18 2291 July 7, 2017 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How Long Does Someone Have to be Dead Before People stop Referring to them as Late? Rhondazvous 10 3092 May 18, 2017 at 11:58 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  How much pre-joining lurking did you do before you joined AF.org? Whateverist 35 4108 August 30, 2015 at 9:19 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Are we going to be able to stop Climate Change? IanHulett 39 7888 February 8, 2015 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Atheists please stop "We will treat you better" Brian37 16 4296 December 30, 2014 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  "Stop and Frisk" unconstitutional Something completely different 2 804 August 13, 2013 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  We must stop the sun from allowing June 1st to occur in Alaska. Violet 25 10213 June 2, 2013 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Violet
  PP Rant- Christians, Stop Spreading LIES Erinome 77 13059 October 12, 2011 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: fr0d0