Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 1:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump?
Trump?
(September 17, 2015 at 2:39 am)Parkers Tan Wrote:
(September 16, 2015 at 9:39 pm)KUSA Wrote: I was comparing him to Trump not Bush.

No, you weren't:

(September 15, 2015 at 11:42 am)KUSA Wrote: Our last two presidents proved that.

(September 15, 2015 at 7:16 pm)KUSA Wrote: You just don't get it do you? Any democrat will do the same thing. Obama is quite guilty of war mongering.

You were drawing a false equivalence. Own your error.

Well fuck, I've been so busy lately I don't always remember what I said.

Anyway, Obama is a war mongering cock sucker no matter how you want to look at it.
RE: Trump?
Yeah...because he invaded Syria.....oh, wait.  No he didn't.  And the republicunts screamed about it.

And he invaded Libya.....oh, wait.  No he didn't.  And the republicunts screamed about it.

And he bombed Iran.....oh, wait.  No he didn't.  And the republicunts screamed about it.

And he re-invaded Iraq.....oh, wait.  No he didn't.  And the republicunts screamed about it.

And he invaded Ukraine.....oh, wait.  No he didn't.  And the republicunts screamed about it.

What world do you live in, K?
(September 17, 2015 at 12:18 pm)KUSA Wrote: Well fuck, I've been so busy lately I don't always remember what I said.

Anyway, Obama is a war mongering cock sucker no matter how you want to look at it.

Quit drunkposting, you'll remember more.

<system thought he needed to read that twice>

Trump?
(September 17, 2015 at 12:54 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote:
(September 17, 2015 at 12:18 pm)KUSA Wrote: Well fuck, I've been so busy lately I don't always remember what I said.

Quit drunkposting, you'll remember more.

I do drink and post sometimes.
It'll be the most candid presidential administration in history.
It would be a repeat of Dumbya and we'd go to war with Iran and possibly end up in a nuclear war.
(September 17, 2015 at 2:27 pm)Brian37 Wrote: It would be a repeat of Dumbya and we'd go to war with Iran and possibly end up in a nuclear war.

Dumbya at least had sly advisors wanting to cash in on what was done. Trump is pure rude dumbness. And I shudder to think about his team.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(September 15, 2015 at 1:19 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I think if Trump gets elected, the rest of the world may be able to make a case for pre-emptively attacking us in self-defense.

If any of them get elected the world should consider it.

Seriously.  Is there any republicunt fuckhead you would trust with his finger on the button?

[Image: 34db71103865013304ef005056a9545d]
(September 15, 2015 at 11:29 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: The rest of the world will point and laugh.

They've already been doing that for the last seven years since el baracko's been in office. We have a way to go yet before the election. I'm going to wait and see which candidate I'm going to support. So far I'm not impressed. I won't support Kasich, for sure. I voted for him as Ohio's Representative to Congress, and I voted for him for Ohio's Governor, but he won't have my vote for President. He's too moderate, along with Jeb Bush....and I don't care much for Trump, either.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1154 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37172 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3237 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4273 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1728 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1298 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32