Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 22, 2024, 10:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SURVIVOR
RE: SURVIVOR
Not sure why I said the other tribe first.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
How does everyone know about the tribes already? Isn't the first broadcast tomorrow?
This show is seriously still going??? I haven't owned a TV in 8 years but I would've guessed Survivor would have fizzed out by now. Apparently not....
[Image: 08.jpg]
(September 22, 2015 at 4:58 pm)Whateverist the White Wrote: How does everyone know about the tribes already?  Isn't the first broadcast tomorrow?

I heard it on Rob's survivor podcast.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(September 22, 2015 at 4:53 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(September 22, 2015 at 4:51 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote: The initial tribe split is what I'm referring to now.  There will definitely be tribe swaps - I hoping for lots of shenanigans between players this season. Smile

What changed your mind?

Andrew, Jeremy, Stephen, and Andrew are a powerhouse.

They must be since Andrew is on the tribe twice. Wink

I'm surprised, I would have thought you would cite Joe twice instead of Andrew. Tongue

I generally agree, though. Spencer doesn't appear to have the same kind of strength that Stephen can bring to his team.

(September 22, 2015 at 4:58 pm)Whateverist the White Wrote: How does everyone know about the tribes already?  Isn't the first broadcast tomorrow?

It's on the wiki page for this season in addition to, as Cathy says, the RHAP Survivor podcast.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor:_Cambodia

Revealing the starting tribe split isn't super spoilery to me so I'm not surprised they released it.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(September 22, 2015 at 5:16 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote:
(September 22, 2015 at 4:53 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Andrew, Jeremy, Stephen, and Andrew are a powerhouse.

They must be since Andrew is on the tribe twice. Wink

I'm surprised, I would have thought you would cite Joe twice instead of Andrew. Tongue

I generally agree, though.  Spencer doesn't appear to have the same kind of strength that Stephen can bring to his team.

It's on the wiki page for this season in addition to, as Cathy says, the RHAP Survivor podcast.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor:_Cambodia

Revealing the starting tribe split isn't super spoilery to me so I'm not surprised they released it.

Pffft, I meant to say Andrew, Stephen, Jeremy, and Joe.

-walsh
You guys can watch the first 9 minutes here: http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/21/sur...iere-video

-walsh
(September 22, 2015 at 6:50 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: You guys can watch the first 9 minutes here: http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/21/sur...iere-video

[Image: giphy.gif]

Imma hafta watch this on my lunch break today...
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Tonight's the night, biotches.

-walsh
(September 22, 2015 at 6:50 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: You guys can watch the first 9 minutes here: http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/21/sur...iere-video

That was not enough! Damn it, can it be 8pm already???

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SURVIVOR 35: HHH Clueless Morgan 65 7605 December 23, 2017 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Which is the best survivor season? ErGingerbreadMandude 4 1090 October 22, 2017 at 9:34 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  SURVIVOR: Game Changers Clueless Morgan 83 11408 May 30, 2017 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Hey Ho's, anyone else watching Survivor this season: GenX'ers vs Millennials Whateverist 3 1336 December 2, 2016 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Aegon
  SURVIVOR: Millennials vs. Gen X c172 5 752 September 26, 2016 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Aegon