Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SURVIVOR: Game Changers
SURVIVOR: Game Changers
AAAAAWOOO-HOO-HOO!!!!!

Returnee seasons are my favies!!!

I'm going to try really hard to post this season because it's a returnee season and they're so awesome!

I've been doing a lot of driving lately and listening to a lot of podcasts and Angie Caunce from Rob Has a Podcast gave her seasonal Character-Types podcast and chose her winner-pick for the season based on her stats:
http://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-2017-...e-podcast/

I don't generally do winner picks for normal seasons because it's a crap shoot, and returnee seasons are notorious for upset winners so I pick emotional winners and my emotional winner pick is.....

[Image: giphy.gif]
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
RE: SURVIVOR: Game Changers
YAAAAAS!!!!!

First boot was boring and Ciera is gone now.

Who cares?  Someone has to go first and she was dumb not to realize that throwing names around also puts a target on you.

Second half of the episode:

Tony versus Sandra

The Epic Showdown.

The Queen still reigns

And, frankly, I’m glad Tony is gone.  I didn’t like his play style (forcing moves when moves don’t need to be forced) and he was too gimmicky for my tastes.  The Spy Bunker?  Really?

Also, Tony going meant Cirie’s team DIDN’T go to tribal and she dodged a MAJOR bullet.  If she doesn’t find someone willing to work with her soon her days are numbered.  But she’s still there, so HAPPY DANCE TIME!!!!!!!!

Survivor Know it Alls for episode 1
http://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-know-...ere-recap/
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
So....nothing about the baby goat?
(March 17, 2017 at 4:05 am)pocaracas Wrote: So....nothing about the baby goat?

Hold your horses!  (Or goats...) Tongue  I had deadlines last week.

Also, I don't really care about Caleb at all, nor do I understand why being medievac'd due to heatstroke qualified him to be a "game changer" when the entirety of his contribution to Kaoh Rong was being the object of infatuation for Tai who was a much more compelling character... Dodgy

I wouldn't have killed a mama goat, ESPECIALLY not when her kid was with her and was obviously so tiny and when there were freakin' CHICKENS still around to eat!

JT's stunt leaving his tribe out on the ocean while he goes back to look for the idol was hilarious, a little bit genius when the rest of the tribe thought he was stupid for doing it, but also a little worrying since he is the clear easy boot.

Cirie is still there!  And is in a much better place!  And Ozzy is such a lousy player that he doesn't even realize he can still target her on the new tribe!  BWAHAHA!!!

Cirie happy dance:

Why The First Two Boots Lost Survivor
http://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-2017-...g-podcast/

Know It Alls Episode 2
http://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-know-...e-2-recap/

Rob Has a Podcast Recap w/ Johnny Fairplay
(WARNING: Apparently Fairplay has gone full Jesus-freak Dodgy )
http://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-34-ep...-fairplay/

Stephen Fishbach's People Blog, Episode 2
http://people.com/tv/stephen-fishbach-su...astermind/
I don't know half of those names! Tongue
Wanting the goats dead was a poor move by that so-called queen.

The pliers + idol guy... lol, everyone knew exactly what he was doing.
Aren't they all easy to boot, at this stage? All it takes is lose a challenge...

As for Caleb... maybe that was Tai's condition to come back! Tongue
Yay, a returnees game and who better to write about it than our own returnee? I'm afraid I missed the first half of the last episode. (So they actually got a goat? Yum. I mean, poor kid.)

I have no idea who will win. Hope it isn't that woman who looks and talks like a mafioso, a two time winner already? (I have a hard time remembering many names.) Ozzie was amazing when he was in his peak condition. Now, I expect there are others who have more youthful vigor. But I bet he still kills in swimming/diving events. I wouldn't mind seeing him finally win something but I suspect he is too socially clueless to do that.

I vaguely remember Cieri (sp?) but tell me again why you're rooting for her? In general black people on Survivor have about as much chance as they do in a horror movie .. not good. I'm willing to root for her for that reason alone, but give me something more if you can.
I'm sad Joe isn't on.

I'm sad Caleb got the boot this past episode.

Sandra needs to go.

Excited to see more from Ozzy and Malcom.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
I think this season's biggest game changing mechanic is the editing. It's purposefully made so we, the audience, get surprised with the outcome.

As for the game... I still don't know their names... but the guy (TJ?) that told his old team about who the new tribe was voting for did a very ballsy move... and them trusting him was also ballsy, but it paid off...
So, why didn't they vote Sandra off, right there and then?!
How was that Malcolm guy a threat? The show is edited in such a way that I don't remember seeing anything about Malcolm that would put him on the chopping board.

I liked the twist of having two tribes in the same council to vote one person off... that was awesome... how come it took them 34 seasons to think of that?
Ugh, why do my favorites keep getting voted off???

RIP, Malcom... Sad

ps- does anyone else think Heily is smoking hot??
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(March 24, 2017 at 2:09 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Ugh, why do my favorites keep getting voted off???

RIP, Malcom... Sad

ps- does anyone else think Heily is smoking hot??

Google suggests Hali... this one?

[Image: 108343_D01945b-850x560.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SURVIVOR 35: HHH Clueless Morgan 65 7184 December 23, 2017 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Which is the best survivor season? ErGingerbreadMandude 4 1071 October 22, 2017 at 9:34 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Hey Ho's, anyone else watching Survivor this season: GenX'ers vs Millennials Whateverist 3 1304 December 2, 2016 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Aegon
  SURVIVOR: Millennials vs. Gen X c172 5 730 September 26, 2016 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  SURVIVOR Clueless Morgan 537 67157 September 8, 2016 at 6:45 pm
Last Post: c172