Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 22, 2024, 5:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SURVIVOR
RE: SURVIVOR
(September 24, 2015 at 6:30 pm)mirrormere Wrote: Wasn't Abi-Marie involved in the "Case of the Stolen Clue" (my name for it) a few seasons back? I vaguely recall someone putting a clue she and an ally had agreed to keep confidential in someone else's back pack? Or was that a different pair of players? So I think someone could have done it for an intentional deja vu.

And thanks for letting me know about this thread! I kinda miss cosforums.

I think that was the nail in the coffin of Abi and RC (though they were on shaky ground to begin with). IIRC Pete decided to put the clue in RC's bag to stir things up. It's been a while since I've watched that season tho.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Do y'all think the Vytas boot will negatively affect Ta Keo tomorrow night, or do you think they'll be able to pull out an immunity victory over Bayon even without him?

I kind of hope Bayon can pull out one more, at least, to give Stephen more time to bond with his tribe. Hopefully Kimmi will be the first Bayon boot but with Ta Keo voting out Vytas first I'm wondering if that's set a sufficient tone for the season and Bayon will go for a more physical or strategic threat first, too.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1CJ6VPrquD9cOgcffsjq...5RzgQZBDvQ]
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
I think Ta Keo is going to crash and burn. Voting off Vytas was extremely stupid of them. You don't vote off your strongest players before the merge, especially not on the first tribal council. Very stupid move.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
I kind of want to see them crash and burn a little bit. Angel
Finally watched the first episode. Ugh, Abi was the right vote.
Maybe she'll go tonight when Ta Keo eats it (fingers crossed)
(September 30, 2015 at 2:18 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote: Maybe she'll go tonight when Ta Keo eats it (fingers crossed)

I hope so, her voice is grating.
(September 30, 2015 at 12:13 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Finally watched the first episode.   Ugh, Abi was the right vote.

Agreed.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
The only way I will ever watch Survivor is if the contestants are armed like in Battle Royale. Otherwise, fuck it.
(September 29, 2015 at 11:41 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: I think Ta Keo is going to crash and burn. Voting off Vytas was extremely stupid of them. You don't vote off your strongest players before the merge, especially not on the first tribal council. Very stupid move.

But they didn't win the challenge when he was part of the team in the first place, so...?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SURVIVOR 35: HHH Clueless Morgan 65 8158 December 23, 2017 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Which is the best survivor season? ErGingerbreadMandude 4 1155 October 22, 2017 at 9:34 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  SURVIVOR: Game Changers Clueless Morgan 83 12122 May 30, 2017 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Hey Ho's, anyone else watching Survivor this season: GenX'ers vs Millennials Whateverist 3 1399 December 2, 2016 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Aegon
  SURVIVOR: Millennials vs. Gen X c172 5 812 September 26, 2016 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Aegon