Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 30, 2024, 9:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bible way to Heaven
RE: Bible way to Heaven
At least have the balls and tell us why you're so fucked up?
At least we can understand we're you're coming from before you get banned.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(October 9, 2015 at 6:46 pm)sinnerdaniel94 Wrote:
(October 9, 2015 at 6:29 pm)drfuzzy Wrote:   Oh good, I hope you don't.  Because if you keep stealing people's writings, sooner or later you'll get sued.  And then you won't be taking a dump all over atheist forums any more.

not even slightly. I just want to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. I'll write my own article then
You're spreading something, all right. We don't mind, as long as it's shipped high in transit. Keep doing whatcha doing, sugah.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
(October 9, 2015 at 6:25 pm)sinnerdaniel94 Wrote: I really don't care

Then why should we?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Did anyone call POE yet?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 9, 2015 at 6:25 pm)sinnerdaniel94 Wrote:
(October 9, 2015 at 6:22 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: SinnerDaniel said:  "I know. I didn't write it. That's why I put quotes."

Good grief, just how ignorant ARE you????   Quotes are not citations.  Citations give us where you found the material, when you found the material, and who wrote the material, at the very minimum.   

The next time you commit plagiarism (which is a form of theft) and paste a whole bunch of brainless nonsense into a forum, at least protect yourself by presenting the URL where the nonsense was hosted.   

Banghead

I really don't care

Then you really won't care when myself or one of the other forum staff is forced to take action, amirite?
(October 9, 2015 at 8:14 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Did anyone call POE yet?

Many people I think. Obvious poe is obvious.
(October 9, 2015 at 8:14 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Did anyone call POE yet?

Only enough for Edgar Allen to wonder why his ears were burning.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Yeah look what Daniel has done now, he's woken him up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPHauoHNuQk

I wonder which kid's Daniel?
(October 9, 2015 at 6:55 pm)sinnerdaniel94 Wrote: one sin deserves everlasting punishment in hell. however, believing on the Lord Jesus saves you from the horrible judgment we deserve.

This is probable the most vile, disgusting, and inhuman pronouncement I've read from a theist in a long time.

I sincerely hope, for you own sake, that you're trolling us here, because that's some fucked up shit to believe.

Get your fecking head examined.
Absolutely. "It doesn't matter how much of a sociopathic shit I am - all I have to do is believe in fairies and everything's copacetic again". I'd bring up a certain toothbrush-moustached psychotic tyrant at this point, but I respect Chaplin too much to drag him into this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Way, the Truth, and the Ugly LinuxGal 0 453 October 1, 2023 at 11:45 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Without citing the bible, what marks the bible as the one book with God's message? Whateverist 143 45360 March 31, 2022 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Is there free will in Heaven? zwanzig 54 4872 April 12, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A.S.K. your way to proof. Drich 378 43857 June 13, 2020 at 6:38 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  In what way is the Resurrection the best explanation? GrandizerII 159 16890 November 25, 2019 at 6:46 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  New way: Open Source Christianity Born in Iran. A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 28 4543 September 9, 2018 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Eternity in Heaven - Scary? JairCrawford 47 6087 July 26, 2018 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Pope Francis -- dogs go to Heaven! Jehanne 34 5804 October 19, 2017 at 3:46 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  There is a difference between salvation, and the rewards of Heaven Drich 45 14134 July 31, 2017 at 9:27 am
Last Post: Drich
  Yeah He's Crazy But In A Nice Way Minimalist 21 6436 July 2, 2017 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd