Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 1:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New way: Open Source Christianity Born in Iran.
New way: Open Source Christianity Born in Iran.
Hi
I came again.
http://open-christ.blogspot.com

1. my open christ in theology is an Agnostic theism/deism
  2. it like linux.  it is an open source religion. everybody permited develping this religion ifbuse good methods.
  3.  in software we have 2 problem: a-designing good software b-chalenge against Malwares.
  4. Malwares are Antichrists.
  5. Antichirist is only Islam/Allah/Mohammad because they said new and old testamet Annunciation that Islam is savor and continius of way of Jesus but they said Jesus is not God and the said Jesus not had been sent above cross!
  6. we saw Islam is the most evily manner and we find it is a malware.
  7. Music in Christianity is sound of Prayer of God and in Islam Music is Sound of Satan!
  8. symbol of blood of Jesus is a kind of wine but Islam said all wine are dirty and satanic.
  9. open-christianity say old church in middle agaes was criminal.
  10. open-christianity say sience and logic is better than revelation.
  11. open-christianity say if everybody change his/her religion to any version of christianity is good manner.
  12. open-christianity say good atheism is better than bad theism. for example Islam is bad theism or Christian at middle agaes was bad theism.
I will come again and will extra write .

RE: New way: Open Source Christianity Born in Iran.
Wut????
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I'm having a brain cramp.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(November 20, 2017 at 10:16 am)A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c Wrote: I will come again and will extra write .

I can't wait.  Dodgy
Never in the history of language have any twelve statements shone with such clarity and coherence. If only there was extra write.
edited:
5-Antichirist is only Islam/Allah/Mohammad because they said new and old testamet Annunciation that Islam is savor and continius of way of Jesus but they said Jesus is not God and they said Jesus not had been sent above cross!

Don't forget:

69-Big black dildos insert swimmingly.
(November 20, 2017 at 10:16 am)A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c Wrote: Hi
I came again.
http://open-christ.blogcumspot.com

Hey look, this guy reminds me of you for some odd reason, Hammy.  (My change bolded.)
Don't be ridiculous.

When I cum regularly, there's nothing Christian about it.
Why the AntiChrist is only (Allah+Islam+Mohammad)?

Because

1-The Antichrist is False Masih then only a thing can be the Antichrist that claim he is Annunciation by the Testaments, therefore for example Lenin or Richard Dawkins never are antichrist.
In history only Mohammad rasoul Allah said he Annunciation by the Testataments!!!
Mohammad attack to symbols of Christianity!

I livev in great terroristic country,Iran. I see many Iranian people that are Muslims , they not know what is real ethic!
They are evily and Islam made them Satan!

Human without ethic become satan, sombody said human without ethic become Animal but I think animals have ethic and it is insult to animals if we that say!
You see dogs and cats and lion and birds do not serial killer but human is serial killer , Muhammad Rasoul Allah was a matherfucker serial killer and he was a highwayman and pedophil and so on.
Satan or Satanic is a good word for calling bad and anti ethic peoples like Muslims because it is not insult to animals and humans.

please you imagine muslims have not any guns and they poor and never can attack to west world but we obligation change his mind by force, because a dangerous mind is a malware.
mind and act of muslims is malware.

we need a predicate for advertising against Malware so every none muslims simply will act against Islam.

The predication is Christianity. Christianity before that Islam made,visualize the antichrist or the anti-humanity or the anti-ethic religion comes: the Islam.

you are in sleep and think must not change think of muslims by force when by malware world-failur occurd you can not destroy them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Way, the Truth, and the Ugly LinuxGal 0 409 October 1, 2023 at 11:45 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  The Two-Source Hypthothesis LinuxGal 2 328 September 4, 2023 at 9:11 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  A.S.K. your way to proof. Drich 378 39438 June 13, 2020 at 6:38 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  In what way is the Resurrection the best explanation? GrandizerII 159 14816 November 25, 2019 at 6:46 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  The truth of Christianity's source pgardner2358 3 772 June 9, 2018 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  The innate source of religion pgardner2358 0 507 June 9, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: pgardner2358
  Why did god allow people to be born after the fall ? possibletarian 367 65106 November 24, 2017 at 1:59 am
Last Post: possibletarian
  Yeah He's Crazy But In A Nice Way Minimalist 21 6255 July 2, 2017 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus Christ, the only way to God JacquelineDeane55 78 20886 June 10, 2017 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Fireball
  LOL. Way To Go Britain. Minimalist 2 1051 March 30, 2017 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: vorlon13