Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 11:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SURVIVOR
RE: SURVIVOR
That happened to me a few weeks ago when there was a basketball game on. They finally played it but not until midnight.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(December 2, 2015 at 10:23 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Damn it. Eye candy is gone. I don't like Survivor anymore. I'm not watching the rest.

Don't believe you.  But let me think.  Who do I think you'll root-for/look-at now?  If it has to be a male, then probably Spencer for you.  I know you think Keith is a goober.  (Poor guy didn't have a clue who to vote for.  I wonder if he even has a concept of "strategy" or a "social game".)  Jeremy has the best body of any of the remaining guys and seems both smart and caring.  But I think he is too old for you. 
Dodgy

Of the women either the one who won immunity -Kelly?- or Tasha for the quality of the game they're playing.  Tasha and Abi for looks, though looks are NOT enough where Abi is concerned for me.
Spencer is my second fav. But the winner is going to be either kelly or jeremy depending on which direction the game takes.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(December 2, 2015 at 10:56 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote: If it aired for Cathy, why wouldn't it air in the west coast?  (Are you PST too?)

I'm PST, but in SoCal. I just thought the S. Brdo. news would never end. Now it finally has. I'm a fan of Jeremy. Spencer irritates me. Not surprised by the ending tonight.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Joe's Ponderosa:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/...jAACnOsPb/

Ahhh, he's wonderful! So adorable crying. I like the way he looks, I like his temperament, I like that he's such a down to earth good guy. And he's a Christian!

If I was single I would seriously find a way to meet him and date him and marry him. Cuz that's not creepy or anything lol. Oh Joe... Smile

-walsh
(December 3, 2015 at 10:13 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: If I was single I would seriously find a way to meet him and date him and marry him. Cuz that's not creepy or anything lol. Oh Joe... Smile

And you gave me crap for Stephen? Pshaw! You're way more stalkery than I am. Tongue

Sorry joe got voted out but look at it this way: now we can forge ahead flying the same flag for Spencer. Smile

I was convinced the medical incident was going to be because some got clocked by their idol on the way down. Glad joe wasn't medivac'd.

Ok, gotta go dose myself with more meds and go back to sleep. I hate being sick...
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(December 3, 2015 at 11:13 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote:
(December 3, 2015 at 10:13 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: If I was single I would seriously find a way to meet him and date him and marry him. Cuz that's not creepy or anything lol. Oh Joe... Smile

And you gave me crap for Stephen?  Pshaw!   You're way more stalkery than I am. Tongue

Sorry joe got voted out but look at it this way: now we can forge ahead flying the same flag for Spencer. Smile

I was convinced the medical incident was going to be because some got clocked by their idol on the way down. Glad joe wasn't medivac'd.

Ok, gotta go dose myself with more meds and go back to sleep. I hate being sick...

Yep! Team Spencer right here. Jeremy to me is just boring. I don't think there's anything at all intriguing about him or his game play. 

Hope you feel better!

-walsh
If i remember shows like this already have a winner and it's staged.
like with American Idol if you notice some of the judges they will look off to someone giving them a cue.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I like Jeremy, I was super bummed that he didn't get tresses with Val.

He saved Stephen from being voted out with one of his idols, he is strategic. Not talking about what the sex of the baby is also has a purpose I assume.
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
Yeah I feel like Jeremy would be able to make as a case as anyone for why he deserves the money at the end.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SURVIVOR 35: HHH Clueless Morgan 65 7491 December 23, 2017 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Which is the best survivor season? ErGingerbreadMandude 4 1082 October 22, 2017 at 9:34 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  SURVIVOR: Game Changers Clueless Morgan 83 11279 May 30, 2017 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Hey Ho's, anyone else watching Survivor this season: GenX'ers vs Millennials Whateverist 3 1328 December 2, 2016 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Aegon
  SURVIVOR: Millennials vs. Gen X c172 5 744 September 26, 2016 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Aegon