Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 4:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rape in Germany
RE: Rape in Germany
(January 16, 2016 at 10:19 am)mr_j936 Wrote: You westerners are so pampered. Yes the middle east is far from western standard, but it is a livable place, at least large parts of it is(well not livable to you with what you are used to, but for Syrians hell yeah...)

The middle east is not really a death hole, it took 5 years to kill 1% of Syria's population, and not all of Syria is an active war zone, and certainly not all of Lebanon. Some areas are garbage free, the capital is mostly a pile of trash, but isolated areas developed their own recycling systems. We also only have 12 hours electricity a day, but that's a minor inconvenience. But as I said, the point is to survive not to prosper(Though I'm actually doing very well for myself). And you get to watch 2 Islamic terrorist organization kill each 24 hours a day, move over wwe.

The middle east is a lesson to western countries about what corruption can lead to if it goes too far among other things. But it won't matter if you import the people and hence the crisis to you. 

When Merkel declared the open doors policy there were 2 views around me, one view said "yay lets get on the death boats" and the other view was "that dumb bitch will doom what is left of human civilization" You didn't give birth to us, you owe us nothing.

I'm not westerner, I'm a native, with everything that comes with that.
اخبارك خيي، ايه، عرب هيك فكل مكان، ولك مافي مطرح ما يدك تلقاهم فيه.

So I know the land pretty well, and you're a racist.
The line I bolded. Hell, you're indeed a self-hating racist.

What, are Arabs not worthy of western standard or something ? We're all humans anyhow, I view westerners as my family & friends, never did I consider them strangers. That's why I guess their standard of living is what all of us should live under, and what all of us should get as modern humans.

Races don't matter; European, American, Chinese or Arab, the Middle East is FILTH. And human beings should not live in this hell hole.

It's not normal to live in a country that part of it is fighting a 100 years war, certainly not very nice to have tensions going for 1400 years (between Sunna & Shia), of course it's not nice to have nuclear Jews on your doorstep who are busy & engulfed in fighting Hammas which is a Muslim/nationalist militia, and for Syria, again I give you this link :

https://bestgore.com

Be my guest and search "Syria". Then tell me about the "1%" death toll.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...57666.html

In Iraq alone, 2 million people got killed post 2003, in the M.E people are dying in Millions !
Your house might be safe for now, but fire can catch up in it anytime now, ever checked Libya ?

Don't demonize these people. War is tough. We're both Arabs. People flee this region to find a better life. Some don't change and carry destructive faiths & beliefs, that's why more verification should happen at the borders, but to tell me about standards ?

What ? are Europeans "elves" and we Arabs are the kingdom of Rohan ? inferior to the mighty, fair & beautiful blonde elvish kind ??

This mentality is what leads Arab boys to be such bitches for western girls in the first place. It leads to the harassment.
Boys will harass indeed, but a European woman will be more prone, because in this region of ours, we are taught from the cradle to worship European women & hold them as idols for beauty. That's why when an Arab sees a European girl, he will lose his mind. That's coming from low self esteem btw, I see victims at some times. It's sad.

You know what I mean. For Arabs, the achievement of a lifetime would be marrying a westerner blonde woman.
Just like the king of Jordan who is an Arab/English hybrid Big Grin That's considered the "SCORE".

We are all humans, deserving to live under the same conditions, same luxeries, same peace.
Races don't matter. I am not a racist. There are plenty of example of good people making a good influence when the immigrate. But so far what we are seeing is bad. And countries jumping to take in more refugees than they can handle/police is suicide. And it will hurt our race in the long run. When Europe takes in blindly millions and terrorism acts happen due to them not being able to properly handle security, what image does that give about our refugees?

Don't take more than you can, because you don't have to, that is all I am saying.
I'm sure European politicians are too wise & well educated, to realize the consequences of their move when they allowed immigration & asylum seeking.

Don't treat Europeans like children. The politicians knew what they were getting themselves into, and when political parties race to the throne, shit hit the fan. It's very expected to see people spilling fuel on the turmoil & cherry picking like rightists, you'll also see leftist enslavers who want the cheap labor (when thousands of refugees cross the borders, you actually got yourself thousand of cheap; almost free working hands).

I'll ask you dearly : how many common intersections do you see between the economic crisis, Greece's bankruptcy & allowing thousands of refugees in ?
If you've got the working hands, you can produce one tough economy. Who suits this more than hordes of desperate refugees ?

The side effects of the ghetto are bad. But German politicians aren't children; and if we rise to meet the occasion, and extend our minds a little to discuss "ideas" instead of "individuals", bringing the refugees in during an economical crisis and make them work for their food is one fine idea.

Nothing is free in this world.
(January 16, 2016 at 11:16 am)mr_j936 Wrote: Races don't matter. I am not a racist. There are plenty of example of good people making a good influence when the immigrate. But so far what we are seeing is bad. And countries jumping to take in more refugees than they can handle/police is suicide. And it will hurt our race in the long run. When Europe takes in blindly millions and terrorism acts happen due to them not being able to properly handle security, what image does that give about our refugees?

Don't take more than you can, because you don't have to, that is all I am saying.

Just one question: Are you old enough to remember the so called Lebanese civil war between 1975 and 1990? So called because many a foreign nation took interest and invested into prolonging the fight.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(January 16, 2016 at 11:03 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: It's not normal to live in a country that part of it is fighting a 100 years war, certainly not very nice to have tensions going for 1400 years (between Sunna & Shia), of course it's not nice to have nuclear Jews on your doorstep who are busy & engulfed in fighting Hammas which is a Muslim/nationalist militia, and for Syria, again I give you this link :

Hamas is a direct result of the West, and especially Israel, wanting to get rid of Arafat. Who was a real nationalist. Hamas, if not an outright religious radical organisation, at least has many fundamentalist members within it's ranks. And they know how to play their cards right, which isn't that hard, given all the destruction. They are seen as the providers of food and shelter.

The only thing I agree with you on, is that Hamas is the elected power of the region. If they are seen as the enemy and peace making can only be brokered by negotiating with the enemy, the claim of not negotiating with terrorist organisations is entirely stupid.

I'm old enough to remember the negotiations between Menachem Begin and Anwar Al Saddat. Both were nationalist. The drop into this being an - at least in parts - religiously motivated struggle, only happened in the late 80ies, with the first Intifada and it's aftermath.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(January 16, 2016 at 2:51 pm)abaris Wrote: Hamas is a direct result of the West, and especially Israel, wanting to get rid of Arafat. Who was a real nationalist. Hamas, if not an outright religious radical organisation, at least has many fundamentalist members within it's ranks. And they know how to play their cards right, which isn't that hard, given all the destruction. They are seen as the providers of food and shelter.

The only thing I agree with you on, is that Hamas is the elected power of the region. If they are seen as the enemy and peace making can only be brokered by negotiating with the enemy, the claim of not negotiating with terrorist organisations is entirely stupid.

I'm old enough to remember the negotiations between Menachem Begin and Anwar Al Saddat. Both were nationalist. The drop into this being an - at least in parts - religiously motivated struggle, only happened in the late 80ies, with the first Intifada and it's aftermath.

For a long while Arabs were starting to get stripped from Islam & incline more & more towards nationalism. You gotta remember those 50s & 60s days when it was rare to see city girls wearing "Hijab" in Cairo, Beirut and most of the Arab capitals.
And the days of Saddat were partially in that era. You're right; it only made the religious shift "late".

Muslims lost everything, only Mecca remains, and even that is considered in the hands of the Sauds -which isn't Islamic in any way; according to my POV).
And now, the "Umma" will show its claws and deliver a final blow, before it falls & dies, or "change" skins.

I don't remember the first intefada. I don't also know why it started. Something to do with the borders of 67 ?
Quote:For a long while Arabs were starting to get stripped from Islam & incline more & more towards nationalism. You gotta remember those 50s & 60s days when it was rare to see city girls wearing "Hijab" in Cairo, Beirut and most of the Arab capitals.
Do you view that as a good thing or a bad thing? I couldn't tell.

I was born after the Lebanese civil war(technically during, but I wasn't old enough to know anything) But reading about the old days, the unity between Syria and Egypt, seeing photos of a homogeneous Arab society, no veils, no nikabs, just women walking around studying going about their day. I think that is what we need again...

And don't get me wrong, people can still be Muslims, if we can go about daily life without prejudice and without special treatment (force closing bars in certain areas and intimidating people because they are different or because they want to eat during Ramadan) 

Quote:What, are Arabs not worthy of western standard or something ? We're all humans anyhow, I view westerners as my family & friends, never did I consider them strangers. That's why I guess their standard of living is what all of us should live under, and what all of us should get as modern humans.
You misunderstood my point. All I was saying was that the middle east is bad, but not as bad as they think it is. It's a beautiful weather, some areas are calm, we don't have fiber optics internet but we don't really need it. As a refugee just wanting to wait out for a couple of years(2 to 5 years) to go back home it should be enough. 

And I am sick of hearing justifications for poor behavior and sick of hearing about how it is never our fault shit goes wrong. While yes, foreign powers play their roles, but foreign powers can only throw fuel on an already burning fire, they cannot start a fire from nothing. For example, no matter how many billions of dollars you throw, you probably won't succeed at getting the Israelis to kill one another, or the Canadians to kill one another, the Americans... maybe, in fact some are already doing it for free Tongue 
Point is, while it is not all our fault, we do hold some responsibility, and it is time to start taking some kind of action to solve our problems, and we can begin with small things.

How much effort was put into bringing sunnis and shiites together and reconcile them? It can be done with simple steps like declare the Ramadan holiday at the same day(usually one waits for the other to declare and pushes theirs a week) how much effort is being put by the Muslims to bring respect to the Christians? etc... We go one learning nothing. My criticism is often overly harsh yes and I apologize, truly, I am flat out wrong about some things, but what I have is not hate, it's just too much frustration over seeing the same shit repeated over and over with 0 lessons learned and nothing done to fix things...
(January 17, 2016 at 4:17 pm)mr_j936 Wrote:
Quote:For a long while Arabs were starting to get stripped from Islam & incline more & more towards nationalism. You gotta remember those 50s & 60s days when it was rare to see city girls wearing "Hijab" in Cairo, Beirut and most of the Arab capitals.
Do you view that as a good thing or a bad thing? I couldn't tell.

I was born after the Lebanese civil war(technically during, but I wasn't old enough to know anything) But reading about the old days, the unity between Syria and Egypt, seeing photos of a homogeneous Arab society, no veils, no nikabs, just women walking around studying going about their day. I think that is what we need again...

And don't get me wrong, people can still be Muslims, if we can go about daily life without prejudice and without special treatment (force closing bars in certain areas and intimidating people because they are different or because they want to eat during Ramadan) 

Quote:What, are Arabs not worthy of western standard or something ? We're all humans anyhow, I view westerners as my family & friends, never did I consider them strangers. That's why I guess their standard of living is what all of us should live under, and what all of us should get as modern humans.
You misunderstood my point. All I was saying was that the middle east is bad, but not as bad as they think it is. It's a beautiful weather, some areas are calm, we don't have fiber optics internet but we don't really need it. As a refugee just wanting to wait out for a couple of years(2 to 5 years) to go back home it should be enough. 

And I am sick of hearing justifications for poor behavior and sick of hearing about how it is never our fault shit goes wrong. While yes, foreign powers play their roles, but foreign powers can only throw fuel on an already burning fire, they cannot start a fire from nothing. For example, no matter how many billions of dollars you throw, you probably won't succeed at getting the Israelis to kill one another, or the Canadians to kill one another, the Americans... maybe, in fact some are already doing it for free Tongue 
Point is, while it is not all our fault, we do hold some responsibility, and it is time to start taking some kind of action to solve our problems, and we can begin with small things.

How much effort was put into bringing sunnis and shiites together and reconcile them? It can be done with simple steps like declare the Ramadan holiday at the same day(usually one waits for the other to declare and pushes theirs a week) how much effort is being put by the Muslims to bring respect to the Christians? etc... We go one learning nothing. My criticism is often overly harsh yes and I apologize, truly, I am flat out wrong about some things, but what I have is not hate, it's just too much frustration over seeing the same shit repeated over and over with 0 lessons learned and nothing done to fix things...

You're missing the point about human nature.  Sure, it might be a good idea if the religious sects were unified but then a lot of people would have to give up their special status.  The way that normally happens in the business world is when one company buys another one.  Then instead of two CEO's and two board of directors there's just one CEO and one board of directors and so on through the new organization.  So in the end a number of people lose their status and the ones who remain gain even more status because they survived.  

Religious organizations almost never merge.  They fracture so that new people gain new positions and powers and status.  The world will end before the religious sects merge.
(January 14, 2016 at 6:21 pm)Pandæmonium Wrote: There's a lot of insanity on both sides on this discussion. I don't know when people left reasonableness and logic at the door but I have must have missed the memo.

What concerns me is that I'm seeing this in the grand scheme of things.

It's like you either have someone like Obama, Merkel, or Trump.

Somebody who is unable to see or say anything negative (not to mention factual) about Islam, or someone at the other extreme may be hesitant to accept that there are families who genuinely need help, and reasonably well adjusted people who should be willing to fit in.

It's already happening in Europe too, the insanity of blind immigration policies have given the right wingers a ton of momentum:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/6290...den-France

Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Germany, who would have guessed those countries would experience such a shift? The left wing/politically correct/too liberal for anyone's good have really fucked things up.

By being in denial of the now obvious problems with this unyielding and uncompromising bid to silence/slander critics, shouting "racism" to the point where the word has lost almost all meaning (Islam isn't even a fucking race Merkel, you gimp) they have successfully compounded the problem to the point where the results will be far more consequential, as opposed to if they were honest in the first place.

Not sure what the Hell they were all thinking.
AtlasS33, I don't think Sunnis and Shia can really be brought together. They certainly can't share the same Mosque. Maybe a Sunni can be friends with a Shiite, but there are too many differences for them share a Mosque, unless it is out of necessity.

Yasir Qadhi, for example, mentioned (in an interview with Press TV) that when he first arrived in the United States, yes, Shia and Sunni shared a Mosque. But that's only because there wasn't enough money or people for a second Mosque. It ultimately became apparent (to him, and the others frequenting his Mosque) that Shia and Sunni cannot pray together.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dutch woman convicted of having sex outside marriage after rape zebo-the-fat 48 7967 June 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Germany - School bans miniskirts because "religion" and "culture" Dystopia 93 15803 July 5, 2015 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Germany: “Oh Allah, kill the Jews to the very last one" mralstoner 4 2002 July 30, 2014 at 1:58 am
Last Post: mralstoner
  Atheists condone and condemn rape Sleepy 658 173844 December 19, 2013 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Violet