Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germany: “Oh Allah, kill the Jews to the very last one"
Germany: “Oh Allah, kill the Jews to the very last one"
In Support of Gaza, Berlin Imam Prays for the Annihilation of Jews,...

“Oh Allah, destroy the Zionist Jews... kill them to the very last one. Don’t spare a single one of them".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov00rNamNig

For the record ...

The Islamic holy books (Koran, Hadith, Sira) contain more Jew hatred (9%) than Mein Kampf (7%).

So, it's not just a reaction against Israeli attacks. Jew hatred is as canonical for faithful Muslims as "love thy neighbour" is for Christians. It goes all the way back to the prophet Mohammed:

"In Medina, Mohammed sat all day long beside his 12-year-old wife while they watched as the heads of 800 Jews were removed by sword. Their heads were cut off because they had said that Mohammed was not the prophet of Allah."
http://www.politicalislam.com/pdf/WebSitePDF/Sira.pdf
RE: Germany: “Oh Allah, kill the Jews to the very last one"
What lovey people they are!
I especially love their sense of humour!

So because of a stupid old book, they are now full of hatred!
And we atheists are the bad guys!

Are you listening rev!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Quote:Jew hatred is as canonical for faithful Muslims as "love thy neighbour" is for Christians.

Canonicity aside, "Love thy neighbor" is practiced about as commonly among Christians as beer and bacon homo orgies are among Muslims.

Jew hatred was every bit as canonical for Christians until they went and massacred several million in the 40s.

Surprise, Islam is a major world religion which does nothing useful for humanity, just like every other one out there.
Can I believe the subtitles? For all I know he's pissed because McDonald's refused to serve him a McRib sandwich at 3am during Ramadan.
(July 30, 2014 at 1:39 am)Ryantology (╯°◊°)╯︵ ══╬ Wrote: Jew hatred was every bit as canonical for Christians until they went and massacred several million in the 40s.

Surprise, Islam is a major world religion which does nothing useful for humanity, just like every other one out there.
I said "canonical" because the Islamic holy books do actually contain more Jew-hatred than Mein Kampf. (see Dr Bill Warner video below). It's a STATISTICAL FACT. The same can't be said of Christianity, so the comparison is just mindless laziness that allows you to hate all religions equally without engaging your brain. That's a useful position if your goal is comfortable ignorance, but it's not useful if your goal is discriminating between good and bad actors in our world and, I don't know, actually doing something to stop them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjBDDC4wVxk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian convenience store owner charged over 'Allah socks' zebo-the-fat 7 259 March 30, 2024 at 9:26 am
Last Post: viocjit
  [Serious] Killing Allah by one topic Eclectic 16 1734 December 11, 2022 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? ReptilianPeon 246 30431 March 23, 2022 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
Rainbow Allah is ENERGY Mahdi Ibrahim 232 15594 March 8, 2019 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: DarthFritz82
  Allah's punishment for atheist & non believers yragnitup 62 12722 June 11, 2018 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Allah's Anatomy & Emotions yragnitup 20 3239 June 6, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  Athists & Infidels - Grab Allah's offer before its too late yragnitup 39 5360 March 27, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Star and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. WinterHold 0 579 December 8, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  At Last!! BrianSoddingBoru4 4 1845 August 1, 2017 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5096 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13