Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 9:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brainstorm
RE: Brainstorm
(February 2, 2016 at 5:22 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: And you wonder, EP, why you have close to zero respect here. Your last several posts are just one of the reasons why.  Just when I was starting to think you had potential to be a decent person, you say stuff like this.

Stuff like what?
(February 2, 2016 at 5:21 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(February 2, 2016 at 5:19 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: I don't think color has anything to do with it, since EP is brown himself.

Lol, I'm white as fuck.

That was code for you're a piece of shit. I'm surprised that went right over your head.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(February 2, 2016 at 5:23 pm)Nymphadora Wrote:
(February 2, 2016 at 5:21 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: Lol, I'm white as fuck.

That was code for you're a piece of shit. I'm surprised that went right over your head.

Was it?
(February 2, 2016 at 5:21 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(February 2, 2016 at 5:19 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: I don't think color has anything to do with it, since EP is brown himself.

Lol, I'm white as fuck.

So then that picture of yourself you posted was a fake?? You looked totally brown in it. You're killin me, smalls! Show thyself!
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(February 2, 2016 at 5:22 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(February 2, 2016 at 5:22 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: And you wonder, EP, why you have close to zero respect here. Your last several posts are just one of the reasons why.  Just when I was starting to think you had potential to be a decent person, you say stuff like this.

Stuff like what?

Again, your last several posts.

Stop being a twat. Stupid doesn't look good on you.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I'm surprised it only took 22 pages for this thread to turn to crap.
(February 2, 2016 at 5:24 pm)Nymphadora Wrote:
(February 2, 2016 at 5:22 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: Stuff like what?

Again, your last several posts.

You would have to specifically point out what you're talking about.
(February 2, 2016 at 5:19 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(February 2, 2016 at 5:18 pm)Aegon Wrote: Do you do this with Christians too? Or do you not bother because it's easier to avoid brown people?

I trust Christians more than I do Muslims. Atheists more than Christians. Antitheists more than Atheists. Rationalists more than anyone.

Would you agree it makes you bigoted to avoid Muslims because you assume that because someone is a Muslim they automatically support the things you think they do? You think it'd be fair for anyone to avoid you for being an atheist because of their preconceived notions of what an atheist is? Those preconceived judgments would be something along the lines of, "That guy is an atheist so he automatically thinks he's smarter than religious people and is intolerant of me because I think differently than him." So, in actuality, maybe that assumption wouldn't be too far off for you, eh?
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(February 2, 2016 at 5:27 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(February 2, 2016 at 5:24 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: Again, your last several posts.

You would have to specifically point out what you're talking about.

I was already as specific as I need to be. Shit dude, even a third grader could understand what was meant by "last several posts".
(February 2, 2016 at 5:34 pm)Aegon Wrote:
(February 2, 2016 at 5:19 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: I trust Christians more than I do Muslims. Atheists more than Christians. Antitheists more than Atheists. Rationalists more than anyone.

Would you agree it makes you bigoted to avoid Muslims because you assume that because someone is a Muslim they automatically support the things you think they do? You think it'd be fair for anyone to avoid you for being an atheist because of their preconceived notions of what an atheist is? Those preconceived judgments would be something along the lines of, "That guy is an atheist so he automatically thinks he's smarter than religious people and is intolerant of me because I think differently than him." So, in actuality, maybe that assumption wouldn't be too far off for you, eh?
First of all, properly define the word bigot for me. Some of you seem to not understand it.

Second of all, my being an atheist doesn't say anything about myself but for one thing. But you already know that. Being a Muslim, on the other hand, could say a lot about you.

And last but not least, I never said I would avoid muslims or anything else like that. All I said is I wouldn't feel comfortable having a beer with one. Nor would I like to be friends with one. But I can't guarantee that neither of those will ever happen. It's just how I feel at the moment.