Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 8, 2024, 5:55 am

Poll: Do you vote Donald Trump?
This poll is closed.
Abstention
4.20%
5 4.20%
NO
77.31%
92 77.31%
YES
18.49%
22 18.49%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote Donald trump!?
RE: vote Donald trump!?
If you know it's crazy, you're halfway home Scoob.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 4, 2016 at 6:47 pm)Rhythm Wrote: If you know it's crazy, you're halfway home Scoob.

Truth is stranger than fiction, especially in establishment politics. People don't realize what's really going on. It's way worse, trust me.
vote Donald trump!?
Little Marco is a pole smoker?

I knew Obama was a pole smoker. Just look at his husband.
[Image: 182ff401751f5f3ad34fcd195308cc3c.jpg]
Alex Jones is a tin foil hat wearing nutjob. He's a 9/11 truther. A conspiracy theorist without a shred of credibility. You'd get more accurate information from the tabloids or the onion. He makes Glenn Beck look like he doesn't belong in a padded room.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Alex Jones isn't the nutjob here, since he makes tons of money with his tinfoilery. It's the idiots subscribing to him that keep him afloat. Anyone taking him seriously, don't expect me to take you seriously.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(March 4, 2016 at 7:10 pm)Cecelia Wrote: Alex Jones is a tin foil hat wearing nutjob.  He's a 9/11 truther.   A conspiracy theorist without a shred of credibility.  You'd get more accurate information from the tabloids or the onion.  He makes Glenn Beck look like he doesn't belong in a padded room.

Unfortunately the vast majority of what he talks about is documented. He's just exposing things ahead of the time they are meant to be rolled out. He actually doesn't go far enough, just because it can't be proven, and it's hard enough to wake people up from the hypnosis the main stream media has over people. There is a lot that goes on that is never reported, because it's all about creating a narrative to keep people in limited paradigms. A lot of powerful people listen to his show, way more then you could imagine. You should check it out sometime.

http://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
(March 4, 2016 at 7:17 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: Unfortunately the vast majority of what he talks about is documented. He's just exposing things ahead of the time they are meant to be rolled out. He actually doesn't go far enough, just because it can't be proven, and it's hard enough to wake people up from the hypnosis the main stream media has over people. There is a lot that goes on that is never reported, because it's all about creating a narrative to keep people in limited paradigms. A lot of powerful people listen to his show, way more then you could imagine. You should check it out sometime.

http://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Show me the documents.  You can't?  Of course not.  Because it's not documented.  He's a conspiracy theory nutjob.  I wouldn't listen to him unless you paid me a significant amount of money because I would lose IQ points every time I did.  He's a lunatic.  You'd actually get better ideas from a mental institution.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
(March 4, 2016 at 7:42 pm)Cecelia Wrote: He's a lunatic.  You'd actually get better ideas from a mental institution.

First part, probably untrue, second part true. Alex Jones makes an excellent living on the backs of the barking mad. I'mnt sure, if he's actually insane, but he's an excellent businessman, having found a recipe to legally exploit the common idiot.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(March 4, 2016 at 6:47 pm)abaris Wrote:
(March 4, 2016 at 6:39 pm)Rhythm Wrote: My mistake, I thought for a moment I was addressing a lucid, if confused, human being.

He may not be as prominent as stoner yet, but his recent post record should have given you at least some idea that they are basically of one mind.

I think scooby has stoner beat.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
It's official.

You can throw dirt on Ben Carson.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/ben-cars...-campaign/

Quote:Ben Carson confirms end of his 2016 presidential campaign

One more silly bastard down.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 6182 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 5934 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1576 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1992 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 1069 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 9325 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 3144 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1170 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1553 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 933 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate