Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 25, 2024, 7:28 pm

Poll: Who would win?
This poll is closed.
Clinton
76.60%
36 76.60%
Trump
23.40%
11 23.40%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump versus Clinton?
RE: Trump versus Clinton?
(March 18, 2016 at 5:34 pm)Sterben Wrote:
(March 18, 2016 at 5:22 pm)Ryantology (╯°◊°)╯︵ ══╬ Wrote: There are people in this thread who are ragging on Ted Cruz for being a liar, which I get and am totally behind. But then they present Trump as an alternative, for reasons that are, to put it mildly, not apparent. They lie in different ways and about different things. It's just that Ted Cruz looks like a pedophile and Trump may actually be one.

That maybe entirely possible that Trump is a pedo, In this day and age anyone could be. I've come across a lot of questionable people over the years on the net. I know of a website the exposes pedos, this guy is brilliant he tricks them and finally tells them that they have tricked and posts the entire uncensored conversation online. Maybe Jared and Trump have more in common then people think.

I don't think so. Even with famous celebrities being accused by adults, you can only get away with it for so long. IE Bill Cosby. Peyton Manning has been accused. And while nobody likes pedos and rapists parents and adults can and do make false accusations as well.

The truth is most men do not rape adults and most men don't molest children. Crime is always a statistical minority and a ratio given the conditions of the environments they live in and opportunity. 

The problem is assuming guilt, I don't like that in our society. I do agree with catching he bad guy, and certainly some crimes are in bigger mass than others. Innocent people do get falsely accused and can end up in prison due to an over zealous society.

Perps can certainly look innocent, and for the criminal mind, that is even how e-mail scams work or fake websites work, deception. But that is still not a licence for mob rule or presumption of guilt. Ted and Trump have enough to accuse them of without piling it on. Just because we know they are liars and frauds in politics does not make them automatically guilty of all crimes. 

And whomever that sick fuck was who sent Trump's son the envelope with white powder in it, needs to be arrested. I am no fan of mob rule or revenge.
Trump versus Clinton?
You pedo bullshitters are full of it.
(March 18, 2016 at 4:44 pm)Sterben Wrote:
(March 18, 2016 at 12:55 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Based on Trump's comments he comes across as anti-war and non-interventionist.  

If Hillary wins expect more losing wars.  We'll be flooded with refugees like we got when her dummy husband screwed around in Somalia and in the Balkans.

Those incidents were light in comparison to what Bush did to the middle east. The rest of the world will have an American refugees crisis of there own if Trump is put into office. I'll tell you how this will play out, within six months of his presidency he would of dismantled all the policy's that our current president has put into place. If you have health care insurance expect your rates to go up cause of the health insurance company's will get the majority there control back. Let's jump forward a year, Trump has pissed off the middle east so much that oil prices shoot up to record highs cause of a trade embargo as well pissing off Russia and China to new levels. These actions will block most Americans from even having a fair shot at leaving the country cause of the damage he has caused. The military would have problems of there own, under Trump's leadership that causes a rift of power with him abusing air strikes, ground invasions, and spying on other country's leadership. As far the protection of our privacy that will be eroded further, his new positions on reporting will land journalist, bloggers, and any others who oppose him will be thrown imprisoned or sued to the point of ruin. Let's fast forward three years into his presidency. At this point he as become one of the most disliked presidents in our history. He has done massive harm to the U.S, a record number of Americans has fled to Canada and Mexico, some legally and some Illegally. The income gap would of grown so far apart, that the rich has taken control of almost everything; leaving the newly poor from the middle class only get scraps. That is the reality were are facing with this man, I'm hoping my message helps people understand that this is highly possible. I know Hillary is not a good choice either, I have never liked her nor do I want to support her. Since I'm an adult I have to vote someone and she is the best possible place holder till 2020 when a fresh chance comes along.

IF you think the environment is bad now, wait till he get's a hold of it. The entire U.S will be crisis just like Flint is now, from the expansion of Fracking.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ApZkNsXfJE
All of the Repubs will screw the people on health care so Trump is no worse on that.

All of the other things are being done by the Dems already so Hillary will continue them.  

The only difference between all of them is that Trump says that he will deport the illegal aliens.  All of the other dummies want to import more of them.  That alone makes Trump better than all of them combined. 

If we are lucky we will get taken out by that asteroid that's headed our way.
(March 18, 2016 at 4:55 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

Quote:It sound far fetched to his followers, even ridiculous, but lots of Germans and even some Jews, when Hitler first started making noise, that he was harmless. His own party is scared of his demagoguery and he flip flopped on his support of the nominee if he didn't win, and he is saying things like "there will be riots" if he doesn't win.

Chalking this kind of rhetoric to "meh, it's just a show", is a very  big mistake. Jerry Springer and WWE may be fine for cable television, but it is completely dangerous in politics.
If there are riots it's because the elite has screwed over the will of the people like they do in other countries.
(March 18, 2016 at 7:06 pm)KUSA Wrote: You pedo bullshitters are full of it.

I never directly accused of him of it only suggesting the possibility of it. You can suggest the possibility of anything, even the most vile of possibilities can apply to everyone. Fact and fiction run together, the good ones can throw lies around and make them have the appearance of being true. If a mere suggestion gains traction for a negative or positive result it is still a result as long as the spinner does not get spun himself by his own suggestion. It provides quite a challenge to the reader to be able to separate the lies from truth interconnected to one a other.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

It's kind of doing the limbo with you. Like "how low can you go"? I guess, as opposed to submarines there's actually no limit.

Good job. You know what they say about bullies? If they run out of words, they resort to their fists. But at heart, they're just cowards.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Trump versus Clinton?
(March 18, 2016 at 8:55 pm)abaris Wrote:

It's kind of doing the limbo with you. Like "how low can you go"? I guess, as opposed to submarines there's actually no limit.

Good job. You know what they say about bullies? If they run out of words, they resort to their fists. But at heart, they're just cowards.

I was referring to people calling Trump a pedo.
(March 18, 2016 at 9:03 pm)KUSA Wrote: I was referring to people calling Trump a pedo.

No, he's just a primitve. In that you're right.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Just look at who Saul Alinsky devoted his book to: Lucifer. The book Rule for radicals, which the communists constantly promote, along with Obama and Hillary. Either the left secretly love Lucifer, and don't really understand who is behind their ideology. The left always claim the right is facist, but don't realize the establishment left is always pushing communism but under different names. The KGB have exposed this a while back. The reason they push this in the educational system is so people are indoctrinated into this at a young age, and adopt it without realizing they are being used.

Read rules for radicals. I understand this because I used to be a leftist slightly communist so I've seen this all before, but now we have leftists idiots who claim I didn't understand it then so don't understand it now. I can see the craziness, but they can't, so they just say oh it's just a tin foil hat conspiracy etc. Utter morons, who don't reazlie they are being used, and think the the establishment is the republican party, which is just the controlled paradigm. If only the poor left can understand they are poor because the left wants them poor, because it's easier to control poor people, then it is rich people.

The people can't comprehend how far things have gone. Everyone still views the world in a left right paradigm. News flash, they control both sides.
(March 18, 2016 at 8:35 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(March 18, 2016 at 4:44 pm)Sterben Wrote:        Those incidents were light in comparison to what Bush did to the middle east. The rest of the world will have an American refugees crisis of there own if Trump is put into office. I'll tell you how this will play out, within six months of his presidency he would of dismantled all the policy's that our current president has put into place. If you have health care insurance expect your rates to go up cause of the health insurance company's will get the majority there control back. Let's jump forward a year, Trump has pissed off the middle east so much that oil prices shoot up to record highs cause of a trade embargo as well pissing off Russia and China to new levels. These actions will block most Americans from even having a fair shot at leaving the country cause of the damage he has caused. The military would have problems of there own, under Trump's leadership that causes a rift of power with him abusing air strikes, ground invasions, and spying on other country's leadership. As far the protection of our privacy that will be eroded further, his new positions on reporting will land journalist, bloggers, and any others who oppose him will be thrown imprisoned or sued to the point of ruin. Let's fast forward three years into his presidency. At this point he as become one of the most disliked presidents in our history. He has done massive harm to the U.S, a record number of Americans has fled to Canada and Mexico, some legally and some Illegally. The income gap would of grown so far apart, that the rich has taken control of almost everything; leaving the newly poor from the middle class only get scraps. That is the reality were are facing with this man, I'm hoping my message helps people understand that this is highly possible. I know Hillary is not a good choice either, I have never liked her nor do I want to support her. Since I'm an adult I have to vote someone and she is the best possible place holder till 2020 when a fresh chance comes along.

IF you think the environment is bad now, wait till he get's a hold of it. The entire U.S will be crisis just like Flint is now, from the expansion of Fracking.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ApZkNsXfJE
All of the Repubs will screw the people on health care so Trump is no worse on that.

All of the other things are being done by the Dems already so Hillary will continue them.  

The only difference between all of them is that Trump says that he will deport the illegal aliens.  All of the other dummies want to import more of them.  That alone makes Trump better than all of them combined. 

If we are lucky we will get taken out by that asteroid that's headed our way.
          They really have no choice on if you want to import them or not, a lot of countries really have no choice in matter. It's skilled workers company's are after and America lacks that available talent. We have the computer skills it's just a lot of them are sitting in prison for cyber crimes. That is the real guts of the problems we have facing the country. If anything we need to produce our own skilled work force, it's been tried and failed cause of the Republicans as blocked all efforts to put in place any kind of affordable education. It would be counter productive to there own agendas, what does a Republican or and most Democrats fear most in a population? Educated people in bulk is the answer. Once the masses become educated they will lose control of them. That is why higher education bills are blocked. The bulk of us here know the inner-workings and we only account for a small percentage of population. If one of us try's to teach others they don't want to listen. It's like the Roman Empire in it's later failing years, keep the people entertained and they will not see the problems around them. Were doing the same thing in a sense; and the rug will be getting bigger. Trump is right about one thing though, we do have to address the problems. Only thing though he's not saying the whole truth. It's problems we have created, if you want to make our country great again address the problems that were caused by decades of bad leader ship.

Would you agree that we caused the majority of the problems in the middle east in recent years? I hope some of you do, cause Isis was crated by the American military and American politicians. I have a very sound plan for America to be great again, don't interfere with the workings of other countries. If we were just teaching and guiding other countries we would be fine. It's when you start interfering that causes problems. You would be upset if a other person was interfering with the way you were living your life. It makes you wounder how they feel when a other country is assassinating your leaders and dropping high explosives on your people.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 399 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Transgenderism versus Interracial Marriage. Jehanne 3 581 April 18, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1166 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37213 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Do you feel different about Bill Clinton's sexual past? CapnAwesome 89 12611 November 23, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Liberals versus Leftists Neo-Scholastic 67 12410 November 5, 2017 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump could be booted, installing Clinton as president Foxaèr 18 4732 June 9, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3243 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Diversity versus Inequality Neo-Scholastic 10 1264 December 1, 2016 at 11:59 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4280 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods