Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 9:49 am

Poll: Who would win?
This poll is closed.
Clinton
76.60%
36 76.60%
Trump
23.40%
11 23.40%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump versus Clinton?
RE: Trump versus Clinton?
(March 19, 2016 at 1:18 am)scoobysnack Wrote: Ok, well I think I actually found some serious questions that need to be asked to Trump, and until they are answered, I might not vote Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrdR4C4auEo

Please send a SWAT team after that guy.
(March 14, 2016 at 6:29 pm)KUSA Wrote: A person that is capable of doing for themselves but is too lazy too do so should starve. If hunger won't motive you than nothing will.

Soon robots will be able to do anything a manual worker can do and computers will be able to do all office jobs. Its time to stop basing society on a work ethic that soon will have no meaning.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(March 19, 2016 at 3:20 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(March 19, 2016 at 1:18 am)scoobysnack Wrote: Ok, well I think I actually found some serious questions that need to be asked to Trump, and until they are answered, I might not vote Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrdR4C4auEo

Please send a SWAT team after that guy.

Why? He came a cross as bitch slapping Mien Drumpf for his shallow bullshit campaign. Or did you miss all his bullshit sexist comments towards women, and even Megan Kelly?

If anyone would send SWAT after someone for free speech it would be Mien Drumpf, who said he would rid the media of all their lies.
(March 19, 2016 at 8:23 am)Brian37 Wrote: Or did you miss all his bullshit sexist comments towards women, and even Megan Kelly?

Why not Megan Kelly? She challenged him with tough questions for a Fox pundit, after all. He can't have that, especially not from a woman.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(March 19, 2016 at 8:34 am)abaris Wrote:
(March 19, 2016 at 8:23 am)Brian37 Wrote: Or did you miss all his bullshit sexist comments towards women, and even Megan Kelly?

Why not Megan Kelly? She challenged him with tough questions for a Fox pundit, after all. He can't have that, especially not from a woman.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't like looking at tits and ass. But a woman still has a right to dress the way the want, have sex with whom they want, and consent is still required for that. A woman still has the absolute right to control her body as she sees fit. A woman has the right to question men and even lead men if that is what they chose to do. Women have a right even in their own home to say no to sex. Even a woman on a nude beach does not give anyone the right to touch her without her permission.

I do hate this obsession by men what women wear or what they look like. But I also don't like other women telling other women how to think or how to dress. Finding a women sexy isn't a thought crime, assaulting them is a crime as it should be.

Trump is a sexist and a bigot and a peddler of fear. Trump is not a man who wants a women to have power over him. Too fucking bad.
(March 19, 2016 at 9:19 am)Brian37 Wrote: Trump is a sexist and a bigot and a peddler of fear. Trump is not a man who wants a women to have power over him. Too fucking bad.

In short, he's a primitive. I guess, there never was any doubt about that. And he's doing everything according to the rulebook of rightwing extremist 101. Incite fear, incite hatred, let women know their place. Obviously that's still a bestselling recipe. Not only in America, but all over the world.
(March 19, 2016 at 9:54 am)abaris Wrote:
(March 19, 2016 at 9:19 am)Brian37 Wrote: Trump is a sexist and a bigot and a peddler of fear. Trump is not a man who wants a women to have power over him. Too fucking bad.

In short, he's a primitive. I guess, there never was any doubt about that. And he's doing everything according to the rulebook of rightwing extremist 101. Incite fear, incite hatred, let women know their place. Obviously that's still a bestselling recipe. Not only in America, but all over the world.

There are right wingers in every religion, including Buddhism and Hinduism. There is no polite way to say it. There certainly are liberals in every religion that value girls/women's rights, but that doesn't change that you can find sexism everywhere in the world.

That is why it is extremely important to empower more women globally. Of course they should be qualified to be in any power, but they should not be excluded based on gender. 

I hate how evolution is in reality. I do except it as fact, but the dark side of it is that men in general mistake testosterone and force as being right and use religion to justify it. I think the world would be much more peaceful without testosterone, but since that wont happen, we can at least challenge our species that thinking and diplomacy and equality for women will go a long way in reducing human divisions.
Bill Maher with a new take on the slime bucket last night on Real Time.

(March 19, 2016 at 11:44 am)Brian37 Wrote: There are right wingers in every religion, including Buddhism and Hinduism. There is no polite way to say it. There certainly are liberals in every religion that value girls/women's rights, but that doesn't change that you can find sexism everywhere in the world.

There's your usual fixation again. What has Trump to do with religion? He spews rightwinger hatred by playing to the most primitive instincts in primitive people. It may come as a surprise to you, but downgrading women is much more a cultural than a religious issue. In the West as well as in the East. It's about men feeling more powerful by dominating women.
(March 19, 2016 at 11:52 am)Minimalist Wrote: Bill Maher with a new take on the slime bucket last night on Real Time.

I agree with the "esteem" issue. Our marketing is quick satisfaction and "you the consumer it is all about you"...... But as far as flaws, Bill is not wrong in that it should always be an excuse. But at the same time that also sets up corporate America to come up with marketing like "Just do it" and unrealistic utopias coming out of celebrities and sports stars and musicians and even businessmen, "You will make it if you just do it", which is false. The higher up you go, the fewer spots there are and the more competition for those fewer spots. It is important to be educated, and everyone should shoot for the best they can do. But not everyone will end up being Stephen Hawking.

So I am not with Bill as a blanket statement, I do think it is ok to have flaws, and esteem, but balance in context of the situation and the individual. So it depends. If it leads to more assholes like him, I agree. But growing up my mom had the same authoritarian attitude Bill is conveying here, and being sensitive, that actually caused me to have lower self esteem and that too can cause someone to be destructive as a teen. It is ok to be yourself and think for yourself too. 

He is playing off the self entitled crowd.

But our "It's all about you" marketing I agree does produce self entitled narcissists like him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 392 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Transgenderism versus Interracial Marriage. Jehanne 3 566 April 18, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1154 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37174 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Do you feel different about Bill Clinton's sexual past? CapnAwesome 89 12598 November 23, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Liberals versus Leftists Neo-Scholastic 67 12280 November 5, 2017 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump could be booted, installing Clinton as president Foxaèr 18 4717 June 9, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3237 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Diversity versus Inequality Neo-Scholastic 10 1258 December 1, 2016 at 11:59 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4273 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods