Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 3:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(April 9, 2016 at 8:43 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: [Image: H7YSffnCAOgnA6eY4zZ6mtoPrBSlhsRRoGdg6XX0...60-h643-no]

A knife was unnecessary...
[Image: vh3Lhrjul7_XEPhXglnyLtwhUFQXtNrhhUlv_PUX...60-h643-no]

Dinner is served!!!
[Image: 6TcT_jmL20J6svt4dHFUVTZ7Xwuh1mDEvKV28piv...60-h643-no]

None of your pictures work for me Sad
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(April 9, 2016 at 9:07 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Twas.

It gone.

'Tis okay, I probably would have thought you were pregnant in the photos anyway, and then you would have unnecessarily rampaged about it expecting an apology where one was not due.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(April 10, 2016 at 12:45 am)Kitan Wrote:
(April 9, 2016 at 9:07 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Twas.

It gone.

'Tis okay, I probably would have thought you were pregnant in the photos anyway, and then you would have unnecessarily rampaged about it expecting an apology where one was not due.

Here kitty kitty, I haz ice cream and braids. Heart

0/10

(April 10, 2016 at 12:43 am)Losty Wrote:
(April 9, 2016 at 8:43 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: [Image: H7YSffnCAOgnA6eY4zZ6mtoPrBSlhsRRoGdg6XX0...60-h643-no]

A knife was unnecessary...
[Image: vh3Lhrjul7_XEPhXglnyLtwhUFQXtNrhhUlv_PUX...60-h643-no]

Dinner is served!!!
[Image: 6TcT_jmL20J6svt4dHFUVTZ7Xwuh1mDEvKV28piv...60-h643-no]

None of your pictures work for me Sad

Not sure why, they still work for me... Here's a direct link..

https://goo.gl/photos/KDekNgoTLRbJkXoH9
https://goo.gl/photos/gPvXYGmsBeKmspr57
https://goo.gl/photos/fGYSfMGZpaxkApFm6
https://goo.gl/photos/8nfQ3B68KbPaCAiy9
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I think Google has FUBARed their photo sharing thing. I think you need to be either logged into a Google account, using Chrome, or have a Google+ profile to see photo links shared via the image URL.

Lame. And since Flickr has done the same thing, I might have to go to imgur or back to Photobucket.

ETA: A quick test with IE *shudder* shows that in order to see Google User Content you have to be logged into a Google Profile. Stupidity.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Mr Pollard, that is some seriously well cooked dead cow!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Mike... It's breakfast time and I want me some meat!
And it's your fault! Tongue

And yeah...Google photos have messed up the direct linking thing for a while, now...
(April 10, 2016 at 3:15 am)ignoramus Wrote: Mr Pollard, that is some seriously well cooked dead cow!

Well cooked is an understatement. Brisket usually takes 5-6 hours in the grill. I braised it at 215F for nearly 8 hours. It has to get to 190F for the collagen to break down. I have a serious carving knife, and that meat was so tender the blade felt dull like a butter knife.

You cannot cook brisket like a steak. It's the pectoral. That meat has to be cooked a long time for it to not take 20 mins to chew one bite.

Eeee. I was gonna complain that I don't want meat because I miss TannerBananer. And then there he was yay! Food looks nice too though Smile

0/10

Go to bed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 135908 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 513 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 500 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 1149 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 1008 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 722 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1591 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1301 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2305 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2888 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one