Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 20, 2024, 8:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SURVIVOR
RE: SURVIVOR
For a nanosecond I kind of thought that was staged. Not that there weren't infections. Obviously there were. But part of my thought CBS took it as an opp for a twist.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I thought the whole "everyone come get inspected by the doc" thing felt very staged - especially since they saved the knee wound for last, as it was obviously the worst of them all.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Awful Gump impression, Scot!
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Nice bit of surprise tonight. The two strong man thugs should have bulls eyes on them now. I like the little guy who revealed the possibility of creating a super idol, especially since he wrote Scot's name down subsequently. Scot may know he has it but I don't think that's going to help them. The remaining girl from the Brawn tribe definitely helped her own cause tonight. She is also extremely easy on the eyes. I'm looking forward to which of the thugs goes home next time.
I'm glad something finally happened last night to put Jason and Scot in their places, and I really like Tai Smile

Cydney did good for herself getting something together and recognizing where the threats are and knowing that someone needs to start making moves.

And I'm glad Nick got the boot. The only thing better than that would have been Jason. Tongue
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
I always hated Nick. He seems like the sort of guy that if I met him, he'd get clingy on me (thinking he was doing a favor by hanging out with the "less fortunate"). Tai is growing on me. Very likeable guy, to where I'd actually be OK meeting him (which is saying a lot).
I'm not convinced that was a great move for Aubrey and Cydney. Voting out Debbie seemed rash to me. They need to get Jason or Scot out, even if all they do is flush the idol by doing it - one of them needed to go.

And the whole thing with Scot pouring water on the fire was childish. He's being a whining baby. He and Jason are sinking their game, which on the one hand means they're probably the best two people to take to the end in a final 3 situation because you'll practically be guaranteed the win in that case - or the worst two people to take to the end if it becomes a final 2 because they could beat you at the final immunity and take each other to the finals.
Survior is still going?
I remember it years ago
I confess I only watched what I could during half time of the last Warriors game of the regular season. Got to see the idols come together in Tai's hands. I just hope he stabs Jason in the back with it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SURVIVOR 35: HHH Clueless Morgan 65 7605 December 23, 2017 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Which is the best survivor season? ErGingerbreadMandude 4 1090 October 22, 2017 at 9:34 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  SURVIVOR: Game Changers Clueless Morgan 83 11406 May 30, 2017 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Hey Ho's, anyone else watching Survivor this season: GenX'ers vs Millennials Whateverist 3 1336 December 2, 2016 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Aegon
  SURVIVOR: Millennials vs. Gen X c172 5 752 September 26, 2016 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Aegon