Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2024, 7:22 pm

Poll: Do you vote Donald Trump?
This poll is closed.
Abstention
4.20%
5 4.20%
NO
77.31%
92 77.31%
YES
18.49%
22 18.49%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote Donald trump!?
RE: vote Donald trump!?
(June 15, 2016 at 1:18 am)Minimalist Wrote: You mean.....

[Image: kkk.jpg]

Yep that pretty much sums up the county.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Might've just been the state flag.  Was your car newer or nicer than theirs?  You probably stole it or bought it with drug money.  

If it makes you feel any easier the next time you drive through, we non bigoted sons of the suwannee (and rural america in general) are re-appropriating our cultural heritage.  Cracker and redneck and hillbilly, for example...they're mine.  I'm not alone here either, but perhaps due to institutional and cultural good ole boy'ism we fly under the radar until old crackers die out. The owner of that gas station has a son that's hiding his puerto rican girlfriend....or boyfriend. Hiding the fact that there is no parity between the views of his father and his own, in that regard....but more and more, we're just exhausted with all the sneaking around and smiling blankly at paw paw when he talks about stringing people up (if he doesn;t have dementia now...and sometimes it seems like he does, especially times like these...he certainly will soon and the practice will have been invaluable).  You can be non-racist in the deep south, but you can't rub the racists the wrong way and come out unscathed, socially or economically.

They're sensitive and fully aware of their diminishing influence, you see....  Dodgy
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/trump-ju...tatements/

Quote:Trump just gave a batsh*t insane speech — here are his 5 craziest statements

[Image: 15wc24.jpg]
I think that just because of all that, Trump will win. The American public is stupidly into reality shows and right now the biggest star is Trump. The public does not really care what he is saying so much as just enjoying the show.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
RNC Chair Lights Up...or is it Gets Lit Up...

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/internet...ith-trump/

Quote:Internet explodes in mockery after RNC chair hilariously tweets everything is just fine with Trump

Many of the replies are fantastic!
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/illinois...president/

Quote:Illinois GOP senator runs scared from Trump: He’s ‘too bigoted and racist’ to be president
Quote:Sen. Mark Kirk (R-IL) is in the race of his political career and Donald Trump’s sinking poll numbers are making things tough on his 2016 reelection bid. Perhaps that is why Kirk denounced Trump so emphatically, Thursday, saying Trump is “too bigoted and racist” to be president.
(June 15, 2016 at 5:42 pm)IATIA Wrote: The public does not really care what he is saying so much as just enjoying the show.

They share the same hatred and resentments. That's a perfect foundation for a great friendship in this day and age.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(June 16, 2016 at 4:03 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/illinois...president/

Quote:Illinois GOP senator runs scared from Trump: He’s ‘too bigoted and racist’ to be president
Quote:Sen. Mark Kirk (R-IL) is in the race of his political career and Donald Trump’s sinking poll numbers are making things tough on his 2016 reelection bid. Perhaps that is why Kirk denounced Trump so emphatically, Thursday, saying Trump is “too bigoted and racist” to be president.

We appear to be at the point where this fucking horror show is starting to produce real dividends.
Mas.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/...-george-w/

Quote:Richard Armitage, former deputy secretary of state under George W Bush, to vote for Hillary Clinton in US election
The beat goes on.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_p...trump.html

Quote:“He’s Obsessed With Menstruation”

Former Apprentice crew members on their old boss, Donald Trump.

Quote:He Likes to Keep “a Fat Guy” Around

“There was a fat contestant who was a buffoon and a fuckup,” recalls the midlevel producer. “And he would fuck up week after week, and the producers would figure that he’d screwed up so badly that Trump would have to fire him. But Trump kept deciding to fire someone else. The producers had to scramble because of course Trump can never be seen to make a bad call on the show, so we had to re-engineer the footage to make a different contestant look bad. Later, I heard a producer talk to him, and Trump said, ‘Everybody loves a fat guy. People will watch if you have a funny fat guy around. Trust me, it’s good for ratings.’ I look at Chris Christie now and I swear that’s what’s happening.”

[Image: spock-raise-one-eyebrow.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 7536 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 7289 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1914 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 2381 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 1196 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 11114 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 3708 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1334 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1740 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 1131 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate