Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 6:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UK to leave EU
RE: UK to leave EU
(June 24, 2016 at 6:08 am)Alex K Wrote:
(June 24, 2016 at 6:04 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Now when are we getting our new passports? Hate seeing the ugly references to the EU. *shudders*

The insane war mongering and this obsessive display here? You really have issues, but do they actually have anything to do with the EU?

Aww, thank you.
(June 24, 2016 at 6:10 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
(June 24, 2016 at 6:08 am)Alex K Wrote: The insane war mongering and this obsessive display here? You really have issues, but do they actually have anything to do with the EU?

Aww, thank you.

You're welcome.... I guess...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(June 24, 2016 at 6:08 am)Alex K Wrote: The insane war mongering and this obsessive display here? You really have issues, but do they actually have anything to do with the EU?

Young, very young. And obviously brought up in a nationalist environment. Real life hitting with a vengeance, such as decisions leading to consequences, might be the medication needed.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
So, according to you guys, I'm a war mongering obsessive nationalist with issues. You guys are making me blush!
(June 24, 2016 at 6:16 am)Bella Morte Wrote: So, according to you guys, I'm a war mongering obsessive nationalist with issues. You guys are making me blush!

Still giving you the benefit of the doubt. I'm not in the business of kicking puppies. But the shoe seems to be tailor made.

Which is kinda surprising, since you seem to be a member of the LGBT community. Which also means, you're backing the people wanting to screw you over.
(June 24, 2016 at 6:09 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote: With EU out of the picture - I imagine the monarchy may be the next scapegoat, few years down the line, when it becomes clear to even the most hard-headed nationalists, that the fantastic prosperity promised by the "Leave" campaigners isn't going to happen.

Although I suspect the muslim minority will be the more likely target.

It won't be the monarchy. They'll be the figurehead the nationalists rally around. Dreams of owning an empire and tradition and all that. It will be the Muslims. The focus on immigration in the UK and US only became an issue when the banking system needed bailing out and there needed to be a scapegoat.
(June 24, 2016 at 6:18 am)Mathilda Wrote: It won't be the monarchy. They'll be the figurehead the nationalists rally around. Dreams of owning an empire and tradition and all that. It will be the Muslims. The focus on immigration in the UK and US only became an issue when the banking system needed bailing out and there needed to be a scapegoat.

Muslims are the jews of our time. With every right winger knowing their scapegoatery. You can observe it here, on this very board. I only have to replace muslim with jew in some of the comments and am constantly reminded of what my family had to go through some 70 years ago.

But your post also begs the question, how the Royals will react to being embraced by the extreme right. They're certainly conservative but they don't give the impression of agreeing to extremism. I'm also asking this question, since our own late pretender to the Austrian throne, conservative as fuck, really did some admirable work during the turbulences leading up to Hitler's occupation and the ensuing war. He simply granted everyone coming from the former provinces Austrian citizenship and virtually left Paris with the last train when he already was on the death list of the Nazis.
Bella, will you answer my question and tell me what you have to gain from not being in the EU? To me it seems like you're just getting off to the thought of "independence".

As in, violently wanking your e-penis about it
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Well done folks on labelling ordinary decent people who voted out as uneducated and racist. Clap
(June 24, 2016 at 6:18 am)abaris Wrote:
(June 24, 2016 at 6:16 am)Bella Morte Wrote: So, according to you guys, I'm a war mongering obsessive nationalist with issues. You guys are making me blush!

Still giving you the benefit of the doubt. I'm not in the business of kicking puppies. But the shoe seems to be tailor made.

Which is kinda surprising, since you seem to be a member of the LGBT community. Which also means, you're backing the people wanting to screw you over.

I appreciate the benefit of the doubt. Not sure what I would class myself as politically, so you all can make as much assumptions as you wish.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's talk Parental Leave Cecelia 10 1062 October 17, 2021 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Scotland could leave the UK, and join Canada instead, says author Isis 21 7421 April 8, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Merkel will pay migrants to leave Germany account_inactive 26 4834 February 12, 2017 at 3:28 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Hey Tim. Leave The God Shit to the Repulbicunts Minimalist 12 2512 October 4, 2016 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  EU: Should the UK Leave or Stay? Napoléon 255 22235 May 4, 2016 at 4:00 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  Ben Carson Threatens to Leave GOP Minimalist 11 2072 December 11, 2015 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Far-right rioters leave trail of destruction in Polish capital kılıç_mehmet 39 8767 November 20, 2013 at 9:39 am
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  French troops to leave Afghanistan Something completely different 23 8439 November 20, 2012 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: Brakeman