Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merkel will pay migrants to leave Germany
How convenient considering the German elections are happening soon.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02/...e-germany/

Quote:Chancellor Angela Merkel is setting aside €90m (£76m) in taxpayers’ money to create a fund which will pay migrants to withdraw their asylum applications and leave Germany voluntarily.

The handouts will form part of a 16-point plan to speed up the removal of rejected asylum seekers, after Tunisian migrant Anis Amri murdered a Polish lorry driver, hijacked his vehicle and drove it into a Christmas market in Berlin while awaiting deportation.

U.S. president Donald Trump told The Times that Merkel made a “catastrophic mistake” when she opened the doors to an unlimited number of migrants in 2015. Her vice-chancellor, Sigmar Gabriel, admitted that his superior had underestimated how difficult it would be to integrate migrants on such a grand scale, and that Germany had been plunged into a kulturkampf, or “cultural war”, as a result.
RE: Merkel will pay migrants to leave Germany
That's not the plan. That's only yet another Breitbart bullshittery. Better look up what the German government actually has in mind. Maybe use something as exotic as real media - German media even. Oh, that's right, you can't and you won't, since Breitbart confirms your bias at every step of the way.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(February 11, 2017 at 11:45 am)Bella Morte Wrote: How convenient considering the German elections are happening soon.
..........yeah.......that is awfully convenient, isn't it?   Rolleyes

Lemme ask you this. You see a man on a street corner, he has a table and three playing cards. Do you:

a: give him all your money like a common obama
or
b: realize that he intends to con you
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 11, 2017 at 12:17 pm)abaris Wrote: That's not the plan. That's only yet another Breitbart bullshittery. Better look up what the German government actually has in mind. Maybe use something as exotic as real media - German media even. Oh, that's right, you can't and you won't, since Breitbart confirms your bias at every step of the way.

Okay, what's the plan then? Link to "real" media and feel free to translate if it is in German.

The Independent reported it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...61701.html

Politico

http://www.politico.eu/article/germany-t...rd-muller/
(February 11, 2017 at 11:45 am)Bella Morte Wrote: How convenient considering the German elections are happening soon.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02/...e-germany/

Quote:Chancellor Angela Merkel is setting aside €90m (£76m) in taxpayers’ money to create a fund which will pay migrants to withdraw their asylum applications and leave Germany voluntarily.

The handouts will form part of a 16-point plan to speed up the removal of rejected asylum seekers, after Tunisian migrant Anis Amri murdered a Polish lorry driver, hijacked his vehicle and drove it into a Christmas market in Berlin while awaiting deportation.

U.S. president Donald Trump told The Times that Merkel made a “catastrophic mistake” when she opened the doors to an unlimited number of migrants in 2015. Her vice-chancellor, Sigmar Gabriel, admitted that his superior had underestimated how difficult it would be to integrate migrants on such a grand scale, and that Germany had been plunged into a kulturkampf, or “cultural war”, as a result.

Merkel shouldn't have from the start said we need to take them in.
The problem with taking refugees is that of a conflict of ideologies.
What their norm is to our norm here in the west is something they hate because a lot of what they can do at home is considered barbaric and illegal here.
Otherwise Merkel like the rest of Europe should have turned a blind eye on the refugee problem and really stood up and said.. yo America stop bombing the middle east
we take in Immigrants we will send them to you if you keep doing it.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(February 11, 2017 at 12:57 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Okay, what's the plan then? Link to "real" media and feel free to translate if it is in German.

Here, link. Learn some fucking languages, damn it, if you feel like judging certain countries. I'm not going to translate it.

http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2...reinbarung
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(February 11, 2017 at 1:22 pm)abaris Wrote:
(February 11, 2017 at 12:57 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Okay, what's the plan then? Link to "real" media and feel free to translate if it is in German.

Here, link. Learn some fucking languages, damn it, if you feel like judging certain countries. I'm not going to translate it.

You totally ignored my other two links. Learn German? Pointless, they'll be speaking Arabic in a couple of generations.

Hmm... It seems like your sources can't agree on some basic facts - just compare the first sentences of each article.

Independent
Quote:The German government has budgeted more than €40 million (£35 million) to pay asylum seekers to voluntarily return to their home countries.

Politico
Quote:Germany will spend €150 million over three years to encourage migrants to return to their countries of origin, Development Minister Gerd Müller told local media in an interview published Friday.

Müller said that each year, €50 million will be spent on a program that will help failed asylum seekers and migrants from Iraq, Afghanistan and the Balkans “make a new start” back home.

Breitfart

That should give you a clue, that you get your information from a bunch of fear-mongers, making sh*t up as they go along... I suppose the kind of people they target can't really comprehend numbers, so it doesn't really matter, does it?
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Independent

Quote:"The German government has budgeted more than €40 million (£35 million) to pay asylum seekers to voluntarily return to their home countries."

Politico

Quote:"Müller said that each year €50 million will be spent on a program that will help failed asylum seekers and migrants from Iraq, Afghanistan and the Balkans “make a new start” back home."

Breitbart may have been incorrect on the numbers, however.
(February 11, 2017 at 1:30 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(February 11, 2017 at 1:22 pm)abaris Wrote: Here, link. Learn some fucking languages, damn it, if you feel like judging certain countries. I'm not going to translate it.

You totally ignored my other two links. Learn German? Pointless, they'll be speaking Arabic in a couple of generations.

Excellent

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are conservatives in this country trying to turn 'Murica into Nazi Germany? Foxaèr 11 1442 May 6, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 7396 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Can Japan Ever Truly Pay for it' s Sins? onlinebiker 29 1189 December 7, 2021 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Let's talk Parental Leave Cecelia 10 1026 October 17, 2021 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Equal pay for women's soccer or no Fed funding bill brewer 55 4843 August 4, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New Jersey Voters Did Pay Attention Minimalist 2 526 November 15, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Four presidents come together to pay tribute Foxaèr 15 2795 April 23, 2018 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: mlmooney89
  Uber Pay Gap John V 42 3260 February 15, 2018 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
Exclamation UK to leave EU Aractus 2224 191848 August 17, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  House Repugnicunts take a swipe at overtime pay. Ravenshire 9 3718 May 4, 2017 at 11:20 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama