Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 2, 2024, 1:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge to Evolution Deniers
RE: Challenge to Evolution Deniers
(April 25, 2011 at 8:32 pm)Cinjin Cain Wrote: I find that to be very very true. If you really want people to get involved in open debate you damn near have to take on the role of the antagonist.

You can't stop halfway... you have to gun the whole thing from their position. I gave a half-hearted attempt and it was over in 2 posts Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(April 25, 2011 at 7:48 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: DP, I apologize that we have made a mockery of your thread.

No problem. Rev Jer gave the best answer that I think can be given.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Agreed.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(April 25, 2011 at 9:28 pm)DeistPaladin Wrote: No problem. Rev Jer gave the best answer that I think can be given.
LOL..If I gave the best answer that could have been given then the creationist movement is fucking DOOMED!

Lets hope it happens soon...mmmkay?
Big Grin

(April 26, 2011 at 1:56 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote:
(April 25, 2011 at 9:28 pm)DeistPaladin Wrote: No problem. Rev Jer gave the best answer that I think can be given.
LOL..If I gave the best answer that could have been given then the creationist movement is fucking DOOMED!

Lets hope it happens soon...mmmkay?
Big Grin

May 21st. I know, I read it on the Internet.
(April 26, 2011 at 4:10 am)Gawdzilla Wrote: May 21st. I know, I read it on the Internet.

Damn, my new car won't arrive until September. :cry:
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(April 26, 2011 at 4:53 am)leo-rcc Wrote:
(April 26, 2011 at 4:10 am)Gawdzilla Wrote: May 21st. I know, I read it on the Internet.

Damn, my new car won't arrive until September. :cry:
Don't worry, loosing two guys on an assembly line won't slow it down any, the relief men step in quickly when someone dies at their station or is sucked into the machines.

Um, you weren't planning on being ruptured yourself, were you?
(April 25, 2011 at 6:07 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Mountain Dew is a poor excuse for a fruity soda. I'll stick with my potion of AAAAHHHH.

Since I cut down on drinking soda, Mountain Dew is way too sweet for me. Can't hardly drink it now.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Sun Drop is the only soda, and it goes GREAT with vodka.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(April 25, 2011 at 6:52 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: I can drink screw drivers out the ass!!

I prefer the word arse to ass, for some reason arse just sounds ruder.

Anyhoo I digress.

Sunny d is the one for me.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  a challenge All atheists There is inevitably a Creator. Logic says that suni_muslim 65 15142 November 28, 2017 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  A challenge for any Atheist who been here for a long time! Mystic 36 5181 January 11, 2017 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: comet
  A challenge! Mystic 87 9067 January 10, 2017 at 1:43 am
Last Post: Astonished
  A challenge! Mystic 3 962 January 3, 2017 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  A Challenge to You All: Prove I'm not God FebruaryOfReason 40 6477 February 21, 2016 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: FebruaryOfReason
  Please help me with this personal challenge accidental creation 11 3657 April 28, 2014 at 4:16 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A Challenge for the Atheist eeeeeee7 37 9747 January 11, 2014 at 1:44 am
Last Post: Bad Writer
  The Moral Challenge GodsRevolt 22 8810 November 5, 2013 at 8:13 am
Last Post: T.J.
  How we won the James Randi $1,000,000 Paranormal Challenge deltoidmachine 24 8501 August 22, 2013 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: gall
  Formal debate challenge - Taqiyya Mockingbird Jeffonthenet 11 6796 July 14, 2012 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Shell B