Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 22, 2024, 6:58 am

Poll: What say you? Should man nips be prohibited or mandatory?
This poll is closed.
Absolutely no man nips ever
32.43%
12 32.43%
All mans are required to post nips
67.57%
25 67.57%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Nips Referendum
RE: Man Nips Referendum
(June 27, 2016 at 4:53 pm)Losty Wrote: [Image: Tq00beT.jpg]

Propaganda against the Glorious Leader!

Viva el Presidente!!

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
This referendum is most good.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(June 27, 2016 at 6:46 pm)Pandæmonium Wrote: This referendum is most good.

Fidel....the betrayal </3
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
My #mips are sacred and just for a special few to see, but everyone else can feel free to post theirs
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(June 27, 2016 at 7:20 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: My #mips are sacred and just for a special few to see, but everyone else can feel free to post theirs

Don't you get it, it's all or nothing. There's already talk of the rule being written up that strictly prohibits man nips. This is an important sacrifice for the good for humankind, yeauxie

0/10

(June 27, 2016 at 7:25 pm)Losty Wrote:
(June 27, 2016 at 7:20 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: My #mips are sacred and just for a special few to see, but everyone else can feel free to post theirs

Don't you get it, it's all or nothing. There's already talk of the rule being written up that strictly prohibits man nips. This is an important sacrifice for the good for humankind, yeauxie

Yep, no fence-sitters in this one... but I reserve the right to deliberate long and hard on my decision  Big Grin
Lol feel free to perv out Squishy Hehe Heart

0/10

(June 27, 2016 at 8:31 pm)Losty Wrote: Lol feel free to perv out Squishy Hehe Heart

Can't... there's only Hammy so far  Big Grin
Hammy is enough for me to get pervy. If you need more send out an emergency request. For the cause.

0/10

So I voted to throw a bone to my gay brothers. Not sure if man nips do anymore for them than they do for me though.